Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ Bᴏʏs Sᴇʀɪᴇs

Before excavating the concept of this story, some reminders are written herein:

☞ First up, grammar lapses and typo errors are expected to encounter amidst, due to the short time of planned revision. Understanding and consideration is highly hoped for.

If these errors are treated to be bothersome, the reader is advised to disregard the work without leaving harsh comments wherever.

☞ Plot, characters' names, locations, and incidents, are all fictionized. Some resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events, are entirely coincidental.

☞ If the reader happens to relish some lines herein, and decides to emulate them on their written outputs; creative or formal write ups, not failing to acknowledge the source is appreciated.

☞ Strictly no soft nor hard copies. Do not post this in any website. The UPLOADING, SCANNING, and DISTRIBUTION of this book in any form - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without permission of the author is strictly not permitted.

Plagiarism may not be a crime but honesty is a virtue. The principles and dignity one upholds matter in any circumstances. The support of author's right is valued at true worth.

Last reminder:

☞ If the emotions touched you, do not seize yourself from laughing your heart out. Let your eyes well out with tears. Smile if you liked the actuations of the characters.

    Lastly, fall in love with them as I did.

Warning: Matured Content

Welcome to Sellozzo Tribe! ♞