2

I was on my way to school on a Monday morning. Being that it was a Monday, I was already pissed off. My friend Joey and I usually meet at Starbucks before our class together. Today our class was meeting at the Museum of Modern Art. Why you ask? I'm an education major...nothing makes sense to me, so I don't actually know why we were going there.

I saw Joey waiting in line, so I walked up next to him. I could tell the people behind him were kind of annoyed, but I didn't care. It was Monday. We got our coffees, and started to walk towards MoMA. As we were walking, there was a mad rush of people coming towards us, and I didn't have enough warning to move. Before I knew it, my coffee was all over me. "Not even an excuse me?" I say loud enough, hoping whoever ran into me could hear. "My bad." I heard a voice reply. I look up to see a man offering me a scarf to cover up. "No thanks, I'm good." I said. Why would I take a scarf from a stranger. Who cares if this stranger was very attractive, or it was a Gucci scarf? I saw his eyes go from my eyes, to my shirt. "Are you sure?"  It was in that moment, that I realized, I was wearing a white shirt.

"On second thought, it's the least you could do." I say, wrapping the scarf around my neck so it hangs in front of my chest.

"Sorry again." He said as he continued to quickly walk away.

Joey and I continued our walk to MoMA. So now, not only am I in a bad mood because it's Monday, I now have to go through the rest of the day with a see through shirt on. GREAT.