10

We landed in Vegas, just to be surprised with a man holding a sign that said "Annie & co"

The man introduced himself as Mike. Mike followed us to the baggage claim. He piled our bags onto a cart and rolled it to a limo outside the door. We got in the limo and immediately started bumping music.

The first song on shuffle was Bodak Yellow by Cardi B. I know the whole song word for word so of course I'm belting it out. Joey starts filming it and puts it on snapchat and instagram. As we started to pull up the hotel, Rise by Jack & Jack started playing. Thank god we were getting out of the car.

As we walked into the room, I noticed that it was already decorated. My parents had the room decorated for my birthday and I just kind of wished they were here. I mean, they did put me on this earth 21 years ago...

I didn't hear from Jack the whole day. Did I freak him out by inviting him here? Whatever, I wasn't going to let it ruin my night. We all got ready for dinner and for the club. My cousin had hooked us up and put our names on the list at 1 OAK. Everybody who is anybody has their birthday at 1 OAK. I was so excited. I've never been to a real club before.

We had a nice dinner at The Mirage before heading to the club. We were led to our VIP booth where there were drinks waiting for us. We were dancing for about 30 minutes. Several people had now entered our booth. Ashley was very pretty, so several boys were coming over trying to talk to her. Me too, but I was too busy dancing with Joey to even notice.

The waitress came over with a cup of coffee and handed it to me.
"Thanks but I didn't order this" I told her confused.
"No, but he did." She said, stepping to the side.

I looked past her to see Jack standing there.

I flashed him a smile as he walked closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for the coffee and coming. I didn't think you were going to come."

"And miss this party. Yeah right. I brought a couple of my friends. I hope that's alright." he said pointing to 2 guys walking into the booth behind him. Annie, this is Jack and that's Sammy." he said introducing me to his friends.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said shaking their hands.

"Dope set up you have going on here." Jack J said.

"Help yourself...there's way too much here for just us."

We started taking shots and suddenly I started to feel something. I have never been drunk in my life...I have actually never had a real drink until now. I guess you could say I was drunk.

I started dancing real close to Jack. Thats when they brought my birthday cake out. Who even got me a birthday cake? As I blew out my candles, everyone was crowded around my cake. Then the DJ said "A huge birthday shoutout to Annie. Happy 21st birthday Annie. Get fucked up."

Get fucked up? Check!

One minute I was dancing with Ashley, and the next thing I remember was straddling Jack on the couch making out with him. WHO AM I? I finally got up, looked at my phone. 3:35 am...

"I'm tired. Let's go." I said to Jack and Joey who were now standing up taking sips of their drinks.

Without even thinking, I grabbed Jack's hand and he led me out of the club. I don't remember much more from that night, but I do remember a bunch of bright lights. Its almost 4am...why were there so many lights on.