16

I got all the way through security before Jack even came upstairs. So I made my way to the cafe just on the other side of security to wait for him. I started scrolling through twitter and so I had to search the hashtag #jackgilinsky.

Damn these people work quick. There were of course new articles about Jack and his "new girl" at the airport. Then there were pictures from the girls waiting for him before security. I decided to watch some of the videos...they always make me cringe...but Jack always looks so good in them.

Then I came across one video where you can hear the one girl call me a slut.

"Yo that's not nice." you can hear Jack say in the background.

Well shit...that was sweet. I didn't see any pictures with the girl that called me a slut...so who is the real winner here?

After 20 minutes of waiting, Jack finally got through security and we made out way to our gate. We had an hour before we boarded, so I tried to sleep on the ground below Jack's feet as he played on his phone.

Jack gently kicked my arm to wake me up and tell me that our flight was boarding. I stood up and got in line with my boarding class and Jack. He carried my backpack on his front, and his on his back...clearly I looked tired.

We got on the plane and sat in a window seat, and a middle seat. We shared our row with a nice older woman...who smelled like she hadn't showered in a few days...or weeks. The plane took off and I tried to fall asleep. I'm exhausted and really needed to catch up on my sleep. I laid my head back on my head rest, with my head facing Jack. He looked at me and gave me a smile. I tried really hard to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. Jack was on his phone. I wasn't trying to spy, but it was hard not to when his phone was straight in my view.

From: Madison
"When are you coming back to LA?"

To: Madison
"Omw now."

From: Madison
"Can't wait to see you tomorrow"

I turned my head to the other side. I shouldn't have been looking anyway...plus...I wasn't liking what I was seeing. I laid awake the entire 6 hour flight...staring at the smelly woman next to me...I'm glad one of us was able to sleep.

The pilot came on and told us that we were about 20 minutes away from landing at LAX. I decided to continue to pretend like I was sleeping. That way, I didn't have to talk to Jack, because I'm not sure I'd be able to hold my tongue. The plane had quite a rough landing, which threw me a little. Jack put his hand on my leg to make sure I was ok.

We got off the plane and headed down to baggage. I still had my earphones in my ear sort of ignoring Jack. He tried to hold my hand but I disregarded it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to say something to him about the text messages I saw because I didn't want to make it awkward since I was staying with him.

He grabbed both of our bags, and we headed out to the pick up area. Jack J was picking us up. Luckily he was already there waiting. Again... there were fans and paparazzis there. I don't get it...it's like midnight, why are there fans waiting at the airport...and how do they even know when his plane was landing. I left Jack inside while I walked out and looked for Jack's car. I saw him sitting in it, so I walked right towards it. He got out and helped me with my bags. Then I got in the backseat.

"Where's G?" he asked

"Inside." I said shortly.

"You good? Is everything ok?" he asked

"Yeah, great." I lied.

"Nah, that ain't it. What's up?"

"For real...I'm good. Ok wait... Is there something going on between Jack and Madison?" I asked...scared of his answer.

"I honestly don't know. I told him I don't want to hear about her anymore. But I'm not going to lie to you Annie, I know that she's been at the house several times since the breakup. I don't know what for...I don't ask questions."

With that answer, my heart sank into my chest. I mean I have no reason to be jealous...we're not a couple...but I don't know why he kept it from me. I figured I would ask him about it, before letting him know what Johnson told me.

Jack finally emerged from the airport followed by a bunch of girls. Great, we're going to be here for another 30 minute since Johnson will probably get out to take pictures. I put my head back on the seat, and immediately fell asleep. Next thing I know, we're pulling up to their house.

Johnson got out of the car and went right into the house. Jack and I went to the trunk to get our bags out.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked not so confidently.

"What's up?" he replied

"What's going on with you and Madison?" I looked him in the eyes as I asked the question.

"There's absolutely nothing going on there." he said

"Why is she so excited to see you tomorrow?" I said sarcastically. He looked confused. "I saw that she texted you."

"You're reading my texts now?"