37

It's been a couple of days since I've been in LA. We've been hanging out doing touristy things. Yeah I've been to LA before, but I was bed ridden last time. Jack is 22 and all of his friends live here now, so there is always a party going on. I don't really like parties, but I make sacrifices for love...I guess.

Tonight the boys were throwing a party at their house. The plus side of this, was that I could go to bed whenever I wanted.

I feel like I took on the roll of the mother. I straightened up the house, put out all the food and really took control. This party is about to be "lit" as the kids would say.

People started showing up, and I sat on the kitchen counter by myself. Jack came over and stood in front of me snacking on some chips and talking to people around the island. He kept turning around and kissing my cheek or my neck and whispering in my ear.

Jack's sister Laura showed up and that's when shit hit the fan...for me at least. We all started taking shots. I don't usually drink, but Laura had convinced me to let loose. Jack, Jack, Sammy, Laura, and I were taking shot after shot and boy was I feeling it. Like I said, I don't drink that often, so I was getting drunk pretty quickly.

"Alright Annie, slow down. Let's drink some water." Jack said to me.

"No. I'm having a good time. Don't ruin my life." What was I saying?

"Annie...we're done taking shots. Now." He said more sternly, handing me a bottle of water.

Why was he getting so mad? We're at a party and I don't have to go far to go home. In all honesty, I was trying to fit in. Him and his friends drink all the time, and so they can put them back and have no problem, so I was just trying to keep up.

One of Jack's friends was DJing, so we all made our way to the makeshift dance floor in the middle of the living room. We were all dancing and having a good time. I was dancing very closely with Jack and we would even makeout a little. If I was sober that never would've happened. I'm not one for PDA. Especially when everyone is taking pictures and videos at the party.

We were getting really hot, so Laura and I decided to hop in the pool...that probably wasn't a good idea considering we were both now heavily intoxicated. We took our clothes off and we're both now just in our bra and underwear....again...real drunk.

I made it to the top step before I was picked up and carried into the house.

"Laura, put your god damn clothes back on." I heard Jack yell at Laura and he threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jack as I was slumped over just kind of hanging there.

"I'm bringing you upstairs to go to bed." He said as he started up the stairs.

"I'm not ready for bed. I was having a good time. Put me down. Right now jack." I said as I started to hit his back.

We got to the top of the stairs and walked into his room. He put me down and then went to the bathroom to grab my pajamas. I took that as my opportunity to make a break for it and try to run back downstairs.

"Oh no no no no no no." He said running after me grabbing me around the waist with one arm. This made the vein in his arm pop out real nice. That was real hot. He stood me at the edge of the bed and pulled my pajama shorts on. He unclipped my bra and slid it off of me before slipping my tank top on. I got into bed against my will and he pulled the covers over me. I rolled over to face the windows as I was getting comfortable. Jack kissed my cheek and walked out closing the door behind him.

5 minutes later, Sammy walked in with Laura. She was now clothed. I wasn't sure what was about to go down, but I was hoping he was just dropping her off. He's been here before, this wasn't his first rodeo, so he had to know this was not the spare bedroom.

He laid her down on the other side of the bed...which is where I think Jack planned on sleeping...but he'll figure something else out. She passed out immediately after being laid down. Sammy walked out shutting the door behind him. Thank god he was just dropping her off.

I slept for like 4 hours and then I got really thirsty. I usually have water on the nightstand before I go to bed, but since I didn't put myself to bed...I didn't have water.

I looked next to me and it was just Laura still. No Jack. I know it would've been weird for him to sleep in the same bed as his sister, but there was plenty of room on the other side of me. I got up, quietly opened the door to the room and walked downstairs very carefully. I got to the bottom and looked around.

The house was a mess. It looked like a typical party. There were cups everywhere, food still out and people sleeping anywhere and everywhere. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I started to look around to see if I could find Jack. He wasn't on one of the couches in the living room...or on the couch in the studio...or the den...I walked outside and he was sitting on one of the lounge chairs. I grabbed a blanket out of the bucket and made my way over to him.

I sat down on the lounge chair with him...looking at him with my legs crossed.

"What are you still doing up?" I said to him. He pulled me into him, slightly turning me so I was now laying on my side in between his legs.

"Couldn't sleep. So I came out here to think."

I felt like I needed to apologize to him or something. That's what I felt like the mood was.

"Jack, I'm sorry for embarrassing myself and you tonight."

"It's alright Annie. It's done and over with. Let's just forget it."

Was he ok? Why did he want to forget about it to quickly? Did I do something else?

"Babe. Come on. Let's go to bed." I said standing up, grabbing his hand.

"You go ahead. I'm going to hang out here."

"Why?" I asked.

"I just feel like it. Ok?" He said. He was starting to sound a little snippy.

"Fine. I'm going to stay here with you then." I said as I crawled back in between his legs rearranging the blanket so it was now covering both of us.

We cuddled on the lounge chair for the rest of the night...morning I guess.