18

I woke up in the morning with Jack's arm wrapped around my waist. Why was that so cute? I didn't want to move too much because I didn't want to wake him up, but I did move slightly to try and get my phone which caused him to wake up. He turned his head so it was facing me. With his eyes still closed, he smiled and pulled himself closer to me.

"What time is it?" he asked...still with his eyes closed.

I looked at the tv cable box. "9:08" I replied.

"Ok well I should probably get up and get ready. We have to be at the show by 1." he said...still not opening his eyes.

We must have fallen back asleep, because the next thing I knew, Johnson was shaking Jack to wake him up.  "Dude...its 12...we gotta go."

Jack sprang up out of bed and ran to the bathroom to shower and get ready. I followed him in there to brush my teeth. He was in the shower...naked (obviously)...looking way too fine. I decided to hop in the shower with him. "Save water, shower with a friend" I said as I got in the shower. Jack just laughed and continued to rinse out his beautiful, luscious hair. I took some shampoo and rubbed it in my hair. Jack took over for me, working the shampoo into my head as I looked at him in awe. I felt myself staring, so I grabbed his waist and forced him to switch places with me. I rinsed my hair out, and before I knew it, Jack's lips were on mine.

"You don't have time for this!" I said pulling away.

"You're the one who invited yourself to my shower party." he said still holding my waist.

"Like you're not enjoying it."

"Well...suddenly, I have a few extra minutes." he said pulling me back into that hot kiss.

Every time is different with Jack...and also so hot. Was I starting to catch real feelings for Jack? Did I want more out of whatever this was? We both got out the shower and dried off. Jack got dressed in his room, grabbed his backpack, came back to my room, kissed me and said, "We gotta go, I'll see you at the show. Take my car, and I'll text you directions to the performers parking lot.

They weren't going on stage until 5, so I had plenty of time to get ready. Surprisingly, when I have no time frame, I get ready really quickly. But when I am in a time crunch, it always takes me so long to get ready.

I finished getting ready around 2, so I figured I would grab some lunch, and head to the show early. I made my way downstairs, grabbed Jack's keys and headed to the garage. Sure...I have my license...but I don't have much experience driving. I live in New York City...I don't need a car. I started the car...damn...this is one nice ass car. I hope I don't crash it!

I followed the directions for the parking lot that Jack had sent me and pulled in. He told me to call him when I got there, and he would meet me in the parking lot, and walk in with me. So I did just that. About 15 minutes later, he comes walking over to the car. I get out, and let him drive and park it...again...parking isn't really my strong suit. I'm lucky I got there in one piece. I was going to force him to drive home.

We managed to find a spot not too far from the door, but that meant that more fans saw us get out of the car. We chatted the entire walk to the area where all of the artists were hanging out. I was too uncomfortable being there, that I didn't want Jack to introduce me to anyone. He was really sweet about it though..he talked to me the whole time.

The boys were set to go on in 10 minutes, so their manager and I walked over to where we would be watching the show. It was in front of the crowd dividers, but off to the side of the stage. As I was standing there on my phone, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hi, I'm Laura. Jack's sister. He told me you were over here and that I should stand with you to watch the show." a girl around my age said to me.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you. I'm Annie. Jack mentioned that you lived in LA too!" I responded.

"Yeah, but we rarely ever see each other." she said. That's sad. If my sibling lived in the same city as me, I would hope to see them quite often. "Have you ever seen them perform?" she asked.

"Nope. This would be a first." In the months that I have known Jack, I had only seen him perform that one time on the Today Show...but I didn't see it live, so I didn't count it.

The beginning sounds of Rise started to play over the loud speaker, and the crowd went wild. I guess it's their turn. I clicked my phone off and put it in my back pocket...as I looked up on stage...something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye...on the side of the stage.