39

"Jack just tell me." I said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"She's this girl I met at one of our parties. She came with her friend Jamie, no one knew who they were or who invited them. We got drunk and hooked up. I didn't expect to talk to her after that. Then she showed up at another one of our parties and it happened again. I never had feelings for her. I thought it was just going to be a one night thing but then it happened again. I really liked you at the time so I told her it wasn't going to happen again. She kept showing up to our parties, and places we were with no invite. I started to get creeped out, so I told her to stop. She didn't get the message and she didn't stop. When she found out we were together, she took it out on my car."

"Jack. Why didn't you want to tell me? Have you thought about a restraining order? That's called stalking, and it's not ok."

"See. This is why I didn't want to tell you. It's not that big of a deal. It happened and now it's over."

"It's not over Jack. Her and her little friend smashed your windows in."

"I texted her and told her that if she ever comes near me or my property again, I was going to have her arrested."

"You texted her?"

"Yeah."

"Why? You gave her exactly what she wanted Jack."

"Which was what?"

"Your attention."

"Annie. Can we please let this go?"

"Sure. It's done and over with. Let's clean this house up." I said as I started to clean up the living room. Damn it. I said I wasn't going to help him clean up.

A couple of hours had passed and the boys had some radio shows to do, so they made their way out with their manager. I stayed back with Sammy to continue cleaning. You can't even imagine how dirty this house was. It's no mansion, but it's no shack. There was garbage in every single room...including the dogs room under the stairs.

"Thanks for telling me about Liz" I said to Sammy as we cleaned up.

"No problem. It's best you know in case she tries to pull any more shit."

"Why? What has she done?"

"Besides smashing his windows? She's sent fake texts between the two of them around. She's snuck into the house, she was staging photos of them. We all saw the pictures and posted the real ones, but dude, she's bat shit crazy. Something in me tells me this isn't the last thing she's gonna do. Now she knows she's got his attention."

I started to worry. Not just about Jack's safety, but now mine. She knows who I am...everyone does. She knows where I'm staying...something isn't sitting right with me. Guess I'll have to be really on top of things now.

A few hours later, Jack had gotten home. Sammy and I were passed out on the couch. The entire house was spotless. I probably could've slept for another 15 hours.

"Yo, I got tickets to the lakers game tonight. Wanna go?" Jack asked me as he rolled me over onto my back.

"Yo? Have I ever told you how much I hate basketball?"

"Ok no problem."

"No. Let's go." I said getting up. I figured it was the least I could do. The kid has had a pretty shitty day, and he likes basketball, so I guess I'll suck it up.

I go upstairs and hop in the shower. I've never been to a professional basketball game. Is that what they're even called! When I got out, I called Jack up because I have no idea what to wear to a basketball game.

I emerged from the bathroom in my towel just as Jack walks in the room. He throws himself on the bed, sitting, facing the closet where I am standing looking through what I brought with me.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I ask him.

"What you're wearing is fine." He said smirking.

"Shut up!"

"Can I just wear leggings, a sweater, and boots?" I asked standing up frustrated.

"Yes. That's perfect. Stop thinking so much about it. It's just a basketball game."

It's not just a basketball game. Jack is no longer just the kid from vine that a few people here and there recognize...he's had a billboard hot 100 song, people know him, paparazzi follow him...I feel like I have to be camera ready all the time because you never know when there will be a camera.

I threw my hair up in a messy pony and pulled some pieces down to frame my face. I put on some mascara and highlighter and called it at that.

Jack threw on a T-shirt and some black jeans and he called it at that. I kind of liked the cute look he had. Kind of wanted to take the clothes right off of him...but we'd miss the game.

PSA. I AM NOT OK WITH JACK AND MADISON BACK TOGETHER. CRAZY!!!
DO YOU LIKE THEM TOGETHER?