41

I ventured to the airport to pick up Ashley early the next morning. Ok it was 9am, but that's early for us. We're not usually up until 11. I wish I could live this way for the rest of my life. It is the 7th, so we have 5 days to have fun in LA. Once I acquired the bitch, we made went back to the house. I figured she want to drop her stuff and change before we went out.

Since Sammy was staying with the boys until his new apartment was ready, the only other spare bedroom was in the basement like area under the studio. It was more private down there which I guess is good because I can guarantee she won't be alone every night that she's here.

Let me give you the rundown on Ashley. I know I've mentioned her before, but you've never really "met" Ashley like you've met Joey. Like Joey, I've known Ashley since middle school. She used to live in my building, but moved out right before high school. We did everything together. We did cheer together, we took cooking classes together, we took drivers ed together (look how that worked out for us). Basically we were inseparable. Ashley gained much more popularity than me in high school. Sure I was popular seeing as I was a cheerleader, but Ashley went to all of the parties, hooked up with a lot of guys, made lots of other friends. We didn't grow apart, but we weren't as close as we were in middle school. I had a boyfriend senior year and she didn't think I should have been with him.

She didn't think anyone should be tied down to one person. "How are you going to know what kind of guy you like if you don't date a bunch of different kinds of guys?" She was constantly asking me. That just wasn't my thing. We got into a big fight senior year, because she tried flirting with my boyfriend so I would break up with him. It's not like I was ditching her to hangout with him, she just really didn't want me to have a boyfriend. We didn't talk for like 9 months. That's when I got really close to Joey. Then we were getting ready to go to college and it just didn't feel right having burned a bridge with her.

We talked and although I was weary to trust her again, it was nice to have her back. She had slowed down with the partying and the hooking up with people, which actually made her more tolerable. To this day, I don't trust her too much, but I'm more confident in myself and my relationship now that I'm not worried about her. She seems happy for me and hasn't flirted with Jack... yet.

We decided to stay in and order lunch. Jack had texted that they weren't going to be much longer and then he was coming home. I don't know why I still get butterflies when he says "I'll be home soon".

We were sitting on the couch catching up when Ashley's phone buzzed.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's no one." She said as she clicked her phone off and put it under her leg. Who was that? And why was he hiding it?

The Jack's got home and they came and sat on the couch with us. Jack started eating my leftovers.

"Yo, it's Kels' birthday party tonight. Wanna go?" Johnson asked us.

"Who's kels?" I asked.

"One of our friends. We met her through Stassie" he replied.

Stassie used to date Sammy. I found it weird that Johnson still hung out with her, and it low key seemed to me like he kind of liked her. Stassie is really good friends with Kylie Jenner, so if I go, it's only to get a lip kit. Kidding...

"I don't know" I started to say.

"Babe come on. You never want to go anywhere. All you want to do is sit in the house all day." Jack snapped.

Ashley looked at me and then looked at Johnson. She looked really uncomfortable which made me really uncomfortable. I mean he's not wrong. He knows parties aren't really my thing. Especially parties with a lot of people...pretty people.

"Then go by yourself" I said back. I wasn't going to be disrespected like that.

"Fine. Sit home all night by yourself." He said getting up and walking out of the room.

"I'll go." Ashley said. Of course she'll go...she'll go to any party and fit right in. I bet she even becomes best friends with those girls. It's not that I don't like those girls, it's just...idk everyone here seems fake to me. Nothing about anyone is real anymore.

Did I follow Jack out of the room? No. No I didn't. Let him cool down and then apologize. Well he didn't. And he left for the party without saying anything to me.