12

I had fallen asleep at the pool...(without putting on more sunscreen) Just picture it. I burn really easily I may add. I was woken up by a bucket of water being dumped on me...cold water. I screamed which lead to quite a few weird looks. I saw Jack holding the bucket, so I immediately got up and started chasing him. He ran into the pool trying to avoid me, but since I was already wet, I jumped right in. Once I got a hold of him I started to push his head under water...in a joking way. I was not trying to drown him. I promise.

He pulled me underwater. Before I could push him back under, the lifeguard was yelling at us to stop rough housing. Way to kill the vibe. Jack J and Sammy came in bearing drinks.

"I don't even want to think about a drink right now" I said giving them such a disgusted face.

Music was bumping and we were all hanging out in the pool. Jack came up behind, grabbed me around my waist with one of his arms and spun me around.

"Try to have some fun. It's your birthday!" he said

"I am having fun...I just have a massive headache.." I replied.

"You look so beautiful right now." He whispered in my ear, as his put his lips to his cup.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, and laid a kiss on his lips unexpectedly. He kissed back even harder. I had to pull away because I remembered we were in public.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 3." he whispered in my ear. "I'm heading to the bar for a refill, be right back." he said to the group who were now playing pool beer pong with a group of Aussies.

I got out of the water without anyone even noticing. I made my way over to the bathrooms to find Jack. I was pulled into what seemed like a family bathroom. As soon as the door shut, Jack and I were kissing. Not just kissing, but hard, passionate kissing. Bathing suits started coming off as the kissing continued. He lifted me up onto the sink and cupped my face as we continued to kiss. Things went farther then just kissing. It was spontaneous and something I had never done before. We both got dressed and I opened the door to the bathroom looking around to make sure no one was paying attention. I walked out and went over to the bar. Jack followed behind me 1 minute later.

Waiting to order our drinks at the bar, Jack placed his hand on my ass. I gave him a quick smile, and continued waiting for the bartender. "2 shots of tequila" I ordered before Jack could order. We licked the back of our hands, poured some salt on it, licked the salt, took the shot, and then sucked the juice out of the lime. Jack ordered his drink and we went back to the pool.

"Where have you guys been?" Johnson asked us.

"At the bar...I told you guys I was going to the bar, but none of you guys even looked back at me." Jack responded.

I decided to head back to my chair and lay out for a little longer. I got on my phone and saw a massive amount of follower requests on twitter and instagram. Damn, those fans work quick. I was actually surprised it took them this long to find me. I didn't accept any of the follow requests. I wanted to continue to just be me on social media. I continued to look through instagram and started seeing a bunch of pictures of me and Jack at the pool. How are these people getting these pictures?