24

The Uber pulled up to the hotel and I got out. The fans that were waiting outside were preoccupied with something so I pulled my hood up and slid inside the door. I rode the elevator up to the 16th floor and when I got off, Jack was waiting there for me.

He threw his arms around me hugging me tight. Then he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him right back. I had almost forgotten what his kisses felt like.

"Well, I guess I can go home now. You got your kiss." I said turning around as if I was going to get back on the elevator.

"I don't think so." Jack said pulling my hand back towards him. He pulled me towards his room. We got in, and things took off real quick. And by things, I meant our clothes. Next thing I know, I'm laying on my back on his bed, with him hovering over me. I looked at his perfectly proportioned face and just bit my lip. That apparently sent him over the edge. We starting making out and then....you know.

We've had sex before, but it wasn't anything like this time. I don't know what it was, but something about it was different....not in a bad way, just different.

I got dressed and ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" he asked me from the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.

"Home?" I questioned.

"You're not going to stay the night?"

"I didn't think that was the plan when I came here." I responded.

"What did you think the plan was?"

"Come here...do...you know...and leave." I said.

"You thought this was a booty call?"

"A high class booty call." I said. What the fuck is a high class booty call? What was I saying.

"Far from it Annie. I wanted to spend the night with you. I haven't seen you in months." he said walking out of the bathroom.

"It's weird though, Johnson is also sleeping in this room."

"So what...his bed is over there. Not like we've never done this before. My ex used to sleep in our hotel rooms all the time. He doesn't care."

Well that made me feel better.

"Please stay." he practically begged.

"Fine" I said, as I dropped my bag on the dresser. "But you have to call down to the front desk and ask for a toothbrush.

Jack called down for the toothbrush. "Do you want food?" he asked me, looking at the room service menu.

"Do you want food?" I asked back. I wasn't just going to be like, yeah get me a burger and fries and a milkshake and cookies.

"Yeah, I'm gonna order some stuff."

"Sure then. I'll take a salad."

He called down. "Hi yes can I get 2 cheeseburgers. One with lettuce and tomato, one with nothing but cheese." he looked right at me and smiled. This guy I tell ya. "and two vanilla milkshakes with cookies." I just about got down on one knee and asked this man to marry me.

We waited about 25 minutes for the food and the toothbrush. We sat on the bed watching TV shoving our faces with burgers and it was honestly the best. After I was done, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Jack came in right behind me to brush his again. I guess that's the secret to his pearly whites. Constant brushing.

"Wanna do it again?" he asked as we unmade the bed.

"Absolutely not. I just ate. I'm full."

I laid down and rolled over for bed. Jack rolled over and put his arm around me. He peered his head over my shoulder so he was looking at my face. "Thanks for coming tonight." I didn't respond. I let him kiss my cheek and then he rolled back over to watch TV.

The door opened and then closed. Johnson walked in. I pretended to be asleep. "Who's that?" he asked Jack.

"It's Annie. Who else would it be?" Jack responded.

'Did you get me any food at least before room service closed?"

"Did you ask for anything?" Jack asked.
I felt like I was listening to a 5th grade fight about inviting someone to your birthday party.