13

There were pictures of us laying on the lounge chairs, kissing in the pool, and standing at the bar...with his hand on my ass...not going to lie...my ass looked great in those pictures. Not even mad at it. Jack came over to join me, so I put my phone away. I didn't want him to know I was looking at stalker pictures of us. I did check all of the pictures to make sure there were none of us both going in or coming out of the same bathroom. Thank god there weren't. How would I have explained that to my parents.

My phone buzzed with a twitter notification.

@madisonbeer: "@annietabler maybe you'll have better luck fixing him"

Feeling confused and slightly bitchy I responded

@annietabler: "@madisonbeer not trying to fix him but thanks for your concern"

"Annie. Why did you have to do that?" Jack said, angrily getting up and walking away from the chairs.

I got up and followed him. "Do what?"

"Why did you have to engage with Madison on twitter. You have no idea what you just started." he said

"You want me to just sit here and let her bully me?" I asked clearly getting pissed.

"Yeah, be the bigger person and let it go. I didn't think you would be like this."

"Well I guess you were wrong." I said as I started to head to the elevators. I was going up to my room to lay down....and maybe cry.

Jack followed me. "Annie. I'm sorry. She really pisses me off and knows exactly how to do it, and this was just one of the way she knew how. She is looking for me to react so she has more of a reason to ruin me. Now it looks like we are something we aren't to the world which makes me look worse."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have come here." I screamed as I ran into my room slamming the door shut and locking it behind me.

"You asked me to come here." he screamed right back.

"Did I ask you to hold my hand out of the club? Did I ask you to meet me in the bathroom? Did I ask you to kiss me in public or put your hand on my ass? Did I ask you to make me fall for you? No I didn't. So don't throw that at me."

"Annie." he said in a sweet voice.

"Leave!" I screamed at him starting to cry.

"Annie" he said as he knocked on my door. I didn't reply. Then I heard the suite room door slam shut.

Thank God we are leaving tomorrow. I cannot wait to get back to New York and my normal life. What was left of my normal life. Everyone came back up to the suite a couple of hours later. I don't know why Jack J and Sammy came back up...they weren't staying with us.

"Where's Jack?" Jack J asked as he caught me walking to kitchen to get some water.

"No idea." I responded.

"Did he come back up here with you?" he asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well then where is he now?" he pried.

"I already said I have no idea."

"Are you ok?" he asked me moving closer to me.

"I'm fine." I lied.

We walked into my room and he shut the door behind him,

"Jack, I told you I'm fine." I said as I sat on the bed.

"I saw twitter. I thought it was funny. Unnecessary, but funny." he said.

"Yeah well Jack didn't seem to think it was funny."

"Listen, he's going through it right now. He just had this audio file leaked making him sound like a complete asshole and pinning her as the victim. He probably just doesn't want to drag any more unnecessary attention to himself right now."

I started to regret what I had done, and especially yelling at Jack.

"I'm going to call him." I told Jack J as he got up to leave my room.

I called Jack 8 times before I decided to just go find him.