51 FINALE!

Did I just have sex in my downstairs bathroom? With my parents right above us? With my ex boyfriend? What is going on? Do I invite him to stay? Do I ask him to leave? What do I do? I've never done this before?

"Look I didn't come here to do that. I mean what a nice added bonus, but it's not why I came and I don't want you to think it was. I came to talk to you."

As I put back on my clothes and he does too, I asked, "talk to me about what?"

"I miss you Annie. When I was in Europe, I thought about you non-stop. They'd ask about you in interviews and I would instantly think about you. I never stopped. I wondered what you were doing, I checked your socials every day. I even checked Joey and Mitch's in hopes I would see you. Mostly to know you were ok, but also to see your face. If I could take back what you saw that night I would. But I can't and I hate myself for letting it happen. Not that anything happened, but for even putting you in that situation. I should have never let you leave LA, I should've come to New York sooner. There's so much I wish I could do differently. I want to do all of this over. Start from scratch. Have a clear slate. I just want to be with you."

I didn't know what to say. But how could I say no to that. He just made himself so vulnerable and poured everything out and seemed so sincere. I love him.

It's always been him. It will always be him.