"two"

❛ wolf moon. ❜

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨. The little town was quaint, slightly charming, and a massive change from the large cities that Elijah and the redhead usually resided in. Billie had been with the man ever since she had been turned. Never questioning why the two would relocate again and again.

But once he had told her that he wouldn't be joining her this time, she began to panic. The only time she had been left alone by Elijah was when he visited Mystic Falls for what he called 'business'. But Billie had only been a few cities over, and he would come and check up on her every night before heading back to the small town he didn't let the redhead anywhere near.

She usually wouldn't doubt the other vampire, but once he had informed the teenager once they got off the aeroplane that he would be leaving her in a few hours for New Orleans, of all places, Billie knew something was wrong.

"I won't be absent long Billie, It will only a few weeks, and then things can get back to normal," Elijah exclaimed once he noticed the young girls sour mood as she sat next to him in their rental car. Billie only scowled harder in reply. Sure she was very independent and could look after herself just fine; she just hated when she was left alone in a new town whenever she and Elijah had to move due to their immortality possibly being found out.

What broke the teenager from her slightly angered state was when their car came to an abrupt halt outside a large house. Billie knew this was her new residence as the building was the typical style Elijah always went for - which was traditional, large and expensive looking. The two quickly got out, and Elijah slightly mumbled out a few curse words when he got left to drag the redhead's multiple large suitcases into the house while Billie went ahead.

As the girl walked up to the porch of the large home, the garage light flicked on, which shocked her slightly as she was running low on blood, and her senses were being affected by it. Billie was itching to drink from someone, but since Elijah was still around for a few more minutes, the girl decided to say goodbye instead of ripping someone's throat out like she wanted to do in her still irritated mood.

"I guess this is goodbye." Billie lowly spoke once the two were safely inside the large house and her luggage was by the bottom of the stairs. Elijah sadly smiled at the girl in reply as he hated leaving her alone, but his brother Klaus was causing trouble yet again, and this time it was in New Orleans where he had never let the redhead near due to it's dangerous past.

"This isn't goodbye. I will be back as soon as possible, and I will get Rebekah to check up on you every so often." The dark-haired Mikaelson insisted as he moved towards the front door with a blank expression on his face.

Even though the two cared for each other deeply, they weren't the most emotional pair when expressing their love for each other. Even though Billie was slightly annoyed at the man for leaving her alone, she knew that he would never leave her infinitely. The two gave each other one last glance before Elijah opened the door and made his way to the taxi he had called. And just before Billie was about to go back inside her new home, the older man's voice made its way into her hearing range.

"Remember, Billie; I will always protect you. You have my word on that."

Billie decided not to look back at the man who had just left as she knew that she would get either angry or sad, two emotions that didn't sit well with the Baroni girl. She then swiftly walked back into the quiet house and decided that she would finally eat something.

Even though it was around midnight, Billie chose to drive to the nearest grocery store and stock up the large fridge she now had. Being a vampire meant that the girl didn't need to live on actual human food, but she enjoyed the taste too much just to let it go for the rest of eternity. The drive to the store was a short one due to the lack of vehicles out at this time of night, but Billie couldn't help but be confused at the number of cop cars that rushed past her. But soon enough, curiosity got the better of her as once she spotted a blue jeep park in the Beacon Hills preserve car parking lot, she quickly pulled over just behind them.

The redhead could tell that the two teens who stepped out of the car weren't policemen by the way they were wearing slouchy hoodies and slipped through the woods while looking like they weren't trying to get caught. Billie was about to forget about it all and carry on with her journey when her stomach growled, but then she detected it - the scent of blood. The redhead cursed herself and her inability to withhold herself from feeding as she stepped out of her car as though she had killed many people before; she didn't want to possibly get caught draining someone's blood on the first night in her new home.

The rain pelted heavily down on Billie, and the girl soon regretted wearing a short skirt, tight t-shirt and only her red jacket to keep her warm as she walked through the woods. But just as she was about to give up and head back to her car, she finally found it - the source of the blood.

The body was face down, and Billie could see that it was a young woman who had brutally died. The girl wanted to feel sorry for the woman and her family, but the Mikaelson family brought her up, and she had seen a lot more gruesome things than a dead body.

"I deserve to be hit in the face with a chair." Billie muttered out as she stalked towards the body. The girl then didn't even think twice about leaning down and moving the unknown woman's dark hair away from her neck and plunging her fangs into her. It was only a few seconds until all the blood had been drained from the woman's body, but instead of feeling sorrow or sadness over the gruesome attack, all Billie could do was smile as she walked away as she had finally fed into her need for blood.

Billie went to sleep happy that night. Her stomach was full, and Elijah had texted her, telling her that he had landed safely in New Orleans. But unknown to the whole town of Beacon Hills as they slept peacefully was was that a young teen boys life had been changed forever, and his actions now had consequences that would affect him for the rest of his life.

o. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭.