"thirteen"

❛ parent-teacher conference. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. And even though she was over one thousand years old, which made her master nearly all of the languages known to man, she knew how to annoy someone by not speaking to them.

After the redhead had made her way over to Elijah and Rebekah after the whole alpha incident at the video store, the girl didn't even mutter a word to either of the siblings before slipping into the back of the sleek car they were leaning against.

The youngest vampire was seething at the thought of Rebekah being the one who stopped her from getting Jackson away from the Alpha, and even if she didn't have solid proof that it was the blonde who had just come into town - Billie had a gut feeling that a Mikaelson decent was behind the attack on her.

The two older supernatural creatures were extremely confused as the girl had mentioned nothing of the attack, and once the trio was back home, she immediately grabbed a blood bag and stomped upstairs. Even though Billie's lousy mood was common among the family, she had never expressed it against Rebekah, as the two truly shared a sister-like bond.

Luckily for Billie, their confusion wasn't voiced as she was left alone for the night and the next day had left for school extremely quietly, hoping not to catch the vampire who she didn't know why was here in the first place. It physically pained the teen to ignore and assume the worst about her family, but they didn't have the best reputation in the supernatural world. As much as Billie wanted to ask her blonde-haired best friend if she had attacked her the night before - she just couldn't.

The girl had made a connection to the small town of Beacon Hills, and as much as she hated to admit it - she felt at home for the first time in a long time. All the time she had spent with Stiles, Scott, Lydia - and even Jackson- had made the vampire feel something inside her that she hadn't felt since before she was turned. She felt normal, and if it was Rebekah working with the Alpha, that could destroy everything.

The happiness she was experiencing by feeling wanted and human-like had even caused her to forget about the whole supernatural world for a few hours, that was until the end of the school day rolled around, and she spotted a dark-haired beta - who had chained her up not even a week ago - walking out of the school's boy's locker room.

Billie huffed out dramatically before stomping over to the older man, but another person caught her attention before she could stop him and question him as to why he was at the high school. Jackson had just stumbled out of the locker room, both panicked and frightened.

The redhead couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty for not calling to see if the teenager was alright after the attack that had occurred only the other night. Still, Billie was too angry at the thought of Rebekah attacking and working with the Alpha to pick up her phone and call the Whittemore boy.