"six"

❛ awkward encounters. ❜

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. Even if the two weren't blood-related, he would destroy anything and anyone to make sure that she was safe.

This meant that after what had happened the night before with the revelation of the Argent family residing in Beacon Hills, the man was more protective than ever of the redhead, so when she had come back from an uneventful day at school, the two soon fell into an argument when she wanted to go out with Scott and Stiles.

"Do you really think that I'm going to let you out that door with the Argents out there? And with a wolf. Billie, I'm not a fan of the werewolf club. You know I'm not a dog person." Elijah stated as he watched the redhead put her heeled boots on from where he sat in the kitchen.

Billie only rolled her eyes at the man's comment, and instead of trying to convince Elijah that she would be fine, she quickly threw a black sweater over her tank top and then finally turned to face that man who still sat behind her but was now drinking a blood bag.

"Not a dog person, huh? That's weird because Rebekah was just telling me that you were getting rather close to a female werewolf back in New Orleans." Billie cockily declared while putting a hand on her hip to prove her point.

A huff made its way from Elijah's mouth, and as he was about to reply again, a sudden honk came from outside, which made Billie wave to the man with a cheeky smile and quickly skip out to where Scott and Stiles sat in the Stilinski boys jeep.

"So why are we going to the woods when there's a curfew out? And why exactly did you decide to drag me along?" The girl questioned once she had briefly greeted the boys and ungracefully climbed into the back of Stiles car.

The vampire was slightly confused when she got the call from the two best friends stating that they were coming to pick her up in thirty minutes for an 'emergency', as the hyperactive human put it. Billie was supposed to be hanging out with Lydia that night as even though the two hit it off from the start, they hadn't spent much time together, and the two redheads really did enjoy each others company. Because of this, the girl initially did decline hanging out with them, but when they said it was a crisis, Billie reluctantly agreed and cancelled on her new friend.

"Scott smelt blood when he went to Derek Hales house, and he said it was the same as the few traces the bottom half of the body that the cops found. We think Derek buried her, and we need your help holding the flashlight." Stiles bluntly declared as he suddenly came to a stop just outside the woods that, surprisingly to Billie, wasn't that far from her house.

The girl would've been angry that she had been given such a boring and mundane job, but when they mentioned the body that she had drained, she felt anxiety settle in her stomach. She had slightly brushed over the fact that the bottom half of the body found was also drained of its blood, but she soon completely forgot about it again when they mentioned finding the top half.

This made her now really regret feeding on a random body instead of drinking blood bags like Elijah had taught her to do. But, before Billie could come up with a quick lie to get all of them out of there, she was soon being pulled out of the jeep and was when she finally realised that they had pulled up to the remains of what was once the Hale family home.

The redhead knew all about the older werewolf and his tragic family accident as when she first moved here, Elijah had told her all about the past supernatural residents he knew of. Breaking her from the thoughts of the Hale family was the sudden metal object being placed in her hand. Billie only scowled at the cold flashlight she now held as just as she thought her problems were going away, but they had to come back and bite her in the ass.

"Let's just get this over with." Scott sighed once he had finally led the two to where he could smell the little blood that was left on the body.

Billie could only watch in silence as the two began to dig with the shovels they had brought as paranoia hit the girl hard when she got a glimpse of what looked like something other than dirt. She had even blocked out the two best friends bickering, but once they began to untie what looked like a sack, she quickly jumped down into the small hole to see if she had been caught or not. What they uncovered shocked the trio of teens as they all suddenly jumped back from the dead wolf that lay in the dirt.

"What the hell is that!" Billie cried out while grabbing Scott's arm in slight fright at the creature that lay before them.

"I thought you said you smelled blood? As in human blood?" Stiles harshly stated once they had all gotten over the initial shock of finding the dead wolf.

Billie had yet again blocked out the twos bickering as even though the teen was a heartless and mean women, she was feeling slightly guilty about the whole ordeal. It was only when Scott suddenly moved out of the redheads grasp that she got rid of the thoughts of guilt as apparently while the girl had a deep thought, Stiles had recognised a wolfsbane flower that was close by, which then prompted the two to unravel the supernatural plant.

The three then came to find something which made the trio's faces turn white with fright as instead of a wolf lying there, now lay the top half of the dead body. Stiles and Scott were shocked at the revelation, but it was Billie who was the most vocal about the whole thing as she soon waved her flashlight around in horror.

"Fuc- just remembered I can't say stuff like that. Screw me."

o. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.