"five"

❛ second chance at first line. ❜

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞. Ever since the human of the two best friends had told the newly bitten werewolf about the redhead's supernaturals abilities, the duo now followed the girl around like a lost puppy and had adopted her into their small friendship group.

Billie usually wouldn't of minded the two boys constant attention, but now that Elijah was living under the same roof as her, she had been in a sour mood ever since. The Mikaelson man didn't have to say anything for the girl to know that she was in trouble with him. He just stood there with his usual brooding face he showed to people who weren't considered family.

And even though vampires didn't necessarily have to sleep, the man had sent her to bed once she got home from the party and quickly exclaimed that he would be talking to her tomorrow after school.

The redhead hoped that the school day would go extremely slow as she didn't want to be told off by Elijah for causing trouble the first night she had got to Beacon Hills. Still, unfortunately, the day seemed to zoom by, and the girl was soon sitting watching her two new 'friends' play lacrosse after school.

Originally, Billie was going to go straight home and get the argument over with that was bound to happen with Elijah, but as Scott and Stiles had taken the girl in and insisted that she watched the two before they spoke to her about a 'problem' that the new werewolf had encountered the night he ran off from the party.

The redhead was happily sitting on the bleachers while filing her nails when she heard it. The low growl that came from the field. Billie snapped her head up and soon saw Stiles dragging his best friend what looked like towards the locker room. Billie also spotted an injured-looking Jackson lying on the floor, which made her put together what happened quickly.

Billie decided against following in after them as her bad mood mixed with a raging werewolf wouldn't end well on Scott's part. So instead, she slowly grabbed her bag and made the short walk after the two best friends a few minutes later when she was sure that they were both okay with her enhanced hearing.

She came to see Scott sitting alone on the locker rooms bench, looking somewhat out of breath. Billie wished she was slightly more help when I came to the whole 'werewolf' thing, but she was a vampire. She didn't know much about his problems as she had always been protected from them by Elijah.

"Why are you sitting by yourself?" The voice broke Scott from feeling sorry for himself. He had just tried to kill his best friend unintentionally, and even though Stiles had forgiven him and promised to help him, the shaggy brown-haired boy hated what he was becoming, especially after what had happened with Allison's dad the other night.