"twenty three"

❛ omega. ❜

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐡𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐡𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲."

Stiles groaned as he lay uncomfortably on the hospital waiting room chairs. Billie huffed out slightly at the boys 'happy' dream, and it was only when the teen shoved his foot in the girls face that the vampire finally stood up and walked into Lydia's room to get away from the slightly awkward situation.

The redheads best friend was nowhere to be seen, but once Billie heard the shower running from just next door, the girl quickly got comfortable on the chair that was for family members. After the death of Kate Argent, the vampire had spent all of her spare time at the hospital caring for her friend, and due to this the nurses and doctors had come to the conclusion that the two were sisters which allowed Billie to see the girl whenever.

Billie didn't know whether the constant attention to Lydia was out of guilt, but luckily for her, her friends and even Allison had utterly dismissed the fact that she had killed the hunter. But this didn't mean that the redhead didn't feel awful about it.

She didn't feel bad that she had killed Kate, but she hated the fact that she had done it in front of Allison, as even if she didn't like the girl, Billie knew that no one deserved to see a loved one die. It did still confuse her that after everything that happened, that she hadn't been given any grief from anyone about what had occurred, not even from Scott who had called her the other day to ask if she was okay.

However, instead of dwelling on it too much longer, Billie quickly dropped the frown from her face and promptly set her face to her usual smirk. She had just gotten comfortable again when an unexpected scream came from the small hospital rooms bathroom.

Billie was quick to jump up and run into where Lydia had screamed, and Stiles and Mrs McCall were quick to follow. But what the vampire came to see made dread settle in her stomach. The room was empty. Lydia was nowhere to be seen, but as the group of people desperately looked around for the girl, Billie felt sick as she looked at the fogged up mirror which had blood dripping down the side of it.

The cops and hospital staff soon exploded into action to find the teen girl, and after a couple of minutes of waiting around, Billie soon dragged Stiles away from his father who was scolding him. The duo hurried outside to where Scott was waiting, and as the two boys looked at the hospital gown the redhead was wearing, the vampire finally decided to speak up.

"I'm going to check out a few places where a newly turned... whatever Lydia is could be, text me if you hear anything," Billie rushed out as she thought about the fact that Lydia could also be a vampire due to Klaus being there when she was bitten.