"nine"

❛ strike. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. After she had poured her heart out to Stiles, she immediately got a call from Lydia exclaiming that the girl had to come to Allison's house to help get them ready for their 'double date'. This was now why she uncomfortably sat on the brunette girl's bed in the house, which was full of people who she hated.

Billie didn't know why she agreed, she just thought that it was an easy excuse to leave Stiles after she accidentally spilt her past to him. What now stopped the girl from glaring at the hunter was when her bedroom door abruptly opened, and Mr Argent suddenly waltzed in. Billie had yet to meet the man properly, but she soon grinned when the father gazed at the seated girl in confusion before turning to his daughter.

"I just wanted to tell you girls that you'll be staying in tonight." Chris blatantly stated after he shook off the initial confusion of recognising his daughter's new friend from somewhere.

A small argument broke out between the father and his child, but all Billie could do was lean back onto her elbows and smile brightly as she imagined all the ways she and Elijah were going to tear the Argent family apart.

It was Lydia's perfectly manicured nail clicking in front of her face that broke the girl from her gruesome thoughts, as while she thought about all the ways she was going to kill the family, Allison had gone against her father wishes and jumped out of her bedroom window to go out with Scott and the others.

"Are you coming?" The strawberry blonde girl questioned before grabbing the girls hand and dragging her out of the large house anyway.

Even though Billie declined going bowling with the teens, the other girl still offered the vampire a ride to where she asked to be dropped off. Both Allison and Lydia were confused when they pulled up to Beacon Hills hospital, but they soon drove off once Billie had come up with a white lie as to why she was there so late at night.

Once the redhead was left alone, she quickly walked into the brightly lit building and strutted her way to the room where she didn't particularly want to go, but she knew it had to be done to keep Elijah from killing Scott.

The man who had been attacked in the school bus lay there unresponsive. Billie could feel her mouth salivate slightly at the thought of her taking someone's life away, and even though she had become somewhat less thoughtless when it came to killing people, she still enjoyed it the odd time.

Unknown to Billie, however, was as she thought over how to kill the man, was that Scott and Stiles had just figured out that the new werewolf had not attacked him and instead was trying to save him. But even if they had called her that second to tell her the news, the redhead was in too deep as she had already put her dainty fingers around the man's throat, ready to snap, well that was until the bus drivers eyes opened slightly.

"Look, it's nothing personal, but I'm going to rip your head from your neck."

Before the man could react, a loud crack was heard throughout the small hospital room that was then replaced by the continuous beeping of his life machine, alerting the staff that he had died. Billie promptly left the room unannounced, although once she stepped out of the building and into the dark surroundings outside, she felt a sudden pain on the back of her head, which then guided her to fall into a slumber.

The redhead didn't feel like she had been out for long. And as she was a vampire, her healing abilities were much quicker than a normal being which quickly prompted her to move from the restraints she just realised she was in. The room was dark around her, and she could feel the chains dig into her wrists at extreme pressure, which she groaned slightly about as even though she was a vampire, whenever it can to strength, it was something she lacked in.

Sudden footsteps brought the girl from struggling against the metal, which made her immediately look up. She didn't expect to see Elijah and Derek Hale standing in front of her, both with looks of annoyance on their faces.

"The bitch has awoken," Billie spit out once she realised she was in no real danger as the Mikaelson man stood there.

"Derek here found you killing an innocent man at the hospital, and luckily before anyone caught you, came in contact with me. Care to explain?" Elijah questioned as himself, and the werewolf next to him made no effort to unlock the girl.

The redhead girl stayed quiet and looked anywhere but her father figure. She knew she would get Scott into trouble by explaining what had happened with the bus driver, which made Elijah sigh in annoyance before continuing.

"Okay then, I guess you are a deranged and ridiculous child who cannot be left unsupervised, but we'll deal with that later. Oh, I also believe you have some apologising to do for drinking a certain werewolf called 'Laura Hales' blood dry?"

Again Billie stayed quiet as due to her stubborn nature, she hated saying sorry. She didn't know how Derek now knew about her draining his sister's body, but as the werewolf stood unemotionally and still, she assumed he was slightly okay about the whole ordeal. It was when the two men turned to leave that the girl decided to complain out loud, but Elijah knew how to punish the teen in a way that wouldn't hurt her, so he swiftly turned around and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Shhh! Billie, grown-ups are talking!" Elijah shushed, which only made her growl out in annoyance. But instead of the Mikaelson man's comment that made her give in, it was her noticing the dark marks that stained the white expensive body con dress she wore that made her apologise to the werewolf.

"Fine! I'm sorry I drained your sister's blood, okay! Are you going to let me out of these chains now?"

o. 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲.