"nineteen"

❛ co-captain. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. After the revelation of Marcel and Davina kidnapping Elijah and helping the Alpha kill individuals, the redhead was utterly stuck on what to do. She didn't know when the man was going to strike again, and with the impending threat of the Argents on her back as well, Billie felt like screaming.

Rebekah still hadn't returned from New Orleans even after the girl had called her and told her everything, and with Scott still not talking to her, the last thing she wanted to do was sit at home alone. Stiles had texted the girl and asked her if she wanted to join him in a car chase, but she swiftly declined once he mentioned it was for Jackson, as when she turned on her phone the other night, she was on it for what seemed hours as the other redhead cried over the teen boy dumping her.

With the girl not wanting to meet up with the three teen boys, this now meant that she was currently walking through Beacon Hills forest with both Lydia and Allison after being begged by the former of the two to join them. Billie knew it was risky with Kate's threat to be near the brunette, but once the hunter had brought a large black bag out of the trunk of her car - the vampire became intrigued.

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop and run an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia huffed out as the two redheads struggled to keep up with the other teen girl. Billie was in too much annoyance at herself for wearing her cute heeled boots in the muddy woods to properly focus on the conversation between the two friends, that was until Allison mentioned that Lydia had made out with Scott in the coach's office the other day.

"Lydia. So not cool!" Billie scolded as even though she hated Allison's guts, kissing the girl's ex-boyfriend went against the girl code. The teen only looked away in slight embarrassment before they were brought to a stop; this was where Allison proceeded to drop her big bag and take out a large bow and arrow.

Billie took a step back in slight fear as she recognised the weapon and once the brunette girl had pulled back the string and let go, the vampire doubled over as the pain of the impact of the arrow hit her eyes.

"Oh my god, Billie are you okay?" Lydia worried as she helped the crouching girl behind her. Once Billie had got up from the slight blindness she had experienced, she quickly came up with a lie about her having sensitive eyes and luckily the two girls brought it as once a snap came from in front of them, Allison quickly left to two in the middle of the woods. The brunette girl had left her bow with the redheaded friend's and out of curiosity, Billie held it up just like she had seen the hunter do previously.

"Billie are you crazy! Put that thing down, What if you miss the tree and hit Allison?" Lydia shrieked out as she dragged the bow down from where it was pointing.

"Well, because my aim is impeccable, I'd know that I didn't miss and that she had just got in the way," The vampire mumbled as she began to put the weapon back into the duffle bag.

Luckily, before Lydia could criticise the girl's comment, Allison had made her way back to the girls and proceeded to take them all home. Billie was confused as to why the girl so suddenly decided not to go shopping, but the redhead didn't question it as she didn't exactly care about Allison's thoughts.

This now made the vampire in her exact position before she met up with the two girls, confused and lonely. None of the Mikaelson family were answering their phones, and even though Rebekah had insisted that the girl stays in Beacon Hills while she got her brother back, Billie felt incredibly guilty that she was doing nothing while her family were facing troublesome events.

So to take her mind off the situations which she couldn't help with in the slightest, she decided to skype Stiles. It had taken a few rings, but once it did connect through the boy didn't even get to speak before the girl was blabbering down the laptop screen.

"Stilinksi, I'm bored!" Billie huffed out as she walked around the kitchen where she had placed her laptop. Stiles was slightly annoyed that he had been interrupted from getting information out of his father by getting him drunk, but once he saw the vampire's face he couldn't help but smile at one of his close friends.

"It's nearly nine, and knowing you, I bet you haven't eaten anything. Why don't you make some dinner?" He suggested while trying to keep an ear out for his father, who was just downstairs.

"Wait, can you even cook?" Stiles continued once he remembered that he had never actually seen the girl eat a full meal, only drink out of the red-coloured flask that she always took to school.

"I can cook... well if you call making yourself toast every morning then ripping someone's throat out the rest of the day cooking, then damn I should be a chef." The human winced at the thought of the girl drinking human blood, but the two were soon cut off by Billie quickly standing up in alert at the loud sound that she had heard.

It was a werewolf howl - and it was a painful one.

"Derek."

o. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.