"fifteen"

❛ night school. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞. After going through hell and back during most of her life on this earth, death and vicious activities had never really bothered her. This negative trait was soon shown when Derek Hale lay dead at the girl's feet, and she felt nothing.

No regret, no sympathy, and she didn't want to express it to the two boys who had just dragged her back inside the school and locked themselves in from the alpha, but the vampire felt quite smug that the Hale man was dead as the two hadn't started on the best note.

The night's drama didn't end there, however, as Stiles quickly grabbed Billie's hand and rushed her down the dark, empty hallways of the high school. Once the trio was inside the boy's locker room, Billie began to panic ever so slightly.

She knew that she could take down an alpha by herself. But doing it while making sure none of her friends died and a random attacker along with him - she wasn't so sure. It was when the two best friends began to whisper to one another from where behind the girl stood that Billie spoke her thoughts.

"Trust me, going behind my back is the last thing you'd want to do. I can make your life very unpleasant." The girl spoke almost nervously. The vampire would've felt a lot better if she had had her cell phone on her, but as she had left in the back of Stiles's jeep, the nerves she felt without contacting her family had settled in her stomach.

But she couldn't think about that for long until she was pushed into a random locker with Scott just in front of her. She didn't mind the proximity as she was just glad she hadn't been shoved next to the taller boy who would surely squish her more petite frame, unlike the werewolf was currently doing.

Billie quickly opened her mouth and complained about the unexpected situation, but Scott promptly put his hand over her mouth once the door of the locker room crept open agonisingly slow. The dread Billie previously felt came back in full swing, and she subconsciously grabbed Scott's arm in fear that the strong creature would hurt or kill the two boys.

But thankfully, the locker door soon swung open, and the school janitor stepped forward. Everybody seemed to scare each other as loud gasps and curses were heard throughout the room until the older man kicked all three teens out.

However, once the door had shut behind them, the janitor was crushed against the glass door, which led to his blood splattering on the slightly transparent material. Scott went to help the man who was being attacked by the alpha as Stiles was trying to drag him away. But all Billie could do was stare.

The red substance that dripped down the door slowly awakened something within the girl as it was the first time since she drained Derek Hales's sister that she had seen human blood come from its body - and to the vampire, it looked delicious. But before the redhead could do something she would soon regret, she was quickly being hauled - yet again - down another darkened and abandoned hallway of Beacon Hills high school.