"twenty five"

❛ shape shifted. ❜

𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬. Her Closet had overflowed with the number of skirts, dresses and shirts she had accumulated over the years, something which now meant at least half of her new bedroom floor was now covered in clothing. This currently meant that she was running late for her first class of the day after walking Isaac to Dereks as she couldn't find the short, tight, leather skirt which she wanted to wear with the new red top Lydia had lent her.

She had visited her best friend after the eventful night with the new werewolf, and the two were quick to embrace as it was the first time the redheads had seen each other after Lydia's strange disappearance in the woods. Billie had initially thought that the girl would be fragile, scared and have a few side effects from Peter's bite, but once she had driven Billie to the Mikaelson residence to grab her skirt and books, the vampire just assumed that Lydia had rejected the bite - something which she was very glad of as she didn't need another werewolf in her life.

However, what she didn't miss about Lydia being back was her nagging for the girl to hurry up as they were still running slightly late for school. And after the fourth horn honk from Lydia, Billie quickly pulled on the skirt she had finally found, grabbed her bag and shoes and proceeded to leave her house with a scowl on her face.

"I was summoned?" The vampire growled out once she had climbed into the car rather unladylike after she had run across her stoned driveway while cursing all the way.

"We're picking Allison up before I make my grand entrance." Lydia sassed back as she pulled away from the large house.

Billie only rolled her eyes at her best friend as she knew that deep down that Lydia was dreading all the looks she would get from her disappearance whilst naked, but before the supernatural girl could reassure her friend that no one would say anything, soon enough they were outside Allison's house which quickly made Billie block out the conversation.

Once just outside of school, the girl finally decided to listen in on Allison and Lydia's conversation, but once she had, a loud snort made its way out of her mouth.

"Am I ready for this? Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer."

Billie was quick to cover her outburst with a cough, and luckily before she could see the look Allison gave her, Lydia grabbed the girl's arms and confidently walked into school - that was until the teenagers who filled the hallway noticed the redhead and all stopped in their tracks. The girl could see Lydia was cracking under the pressure of the looks she was getting, which immediately made the vampire step forward and snap at the kids.