"seventeen"

❛ tempting distractions. ❜

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" Billie questioned as she sat next to Rebekah just outside of the school

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" Billie questioned as she sat next to Rebekah just outside of the school. After the redhead's eventful weekend looking after both a drunk Stiles and Lydia, school had come around rather quickly, and that was why she was inside the blonde woman's car after being driven there.

The Mikaelson sibling had insisted on bringing the girl to school after the attack and mysterious witch who had appeared last Wednesday, and it was also when Rebekah had decided to tell the girl that Elijah had gone back to New Orleans. The blonde hated lying to Billie, but she knew the girl was stressed out with having the Argents in town so instead of telling her the truth of how the young witch who she had seen at the school had daggered Elijah and trapped him inside her room in New Orleans, she quickly brushed her off.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about my brother. Now, why don't you get some real food down you instead of your caffeine-filled drink before your body completely shuts down." Rebekah slightly scolded as even though they only had to live on blood, she didn't like seeing the younger girl fill her body with addictive substances.

"Coffee has water in it, I'm doing fine." Billie huffed back before stepping out of the expensive car after hearing the bell ring. The two girls soon said goodbye, which now led her to walk down the school's cramped hallways. It didn't take the girl long to get to her first class, but a loud groan made its way out of her mouth once she had sat down next to Stiles and Mr Harris spoke up.

"You have forty-five minutes to complete the test, twenty-five per cent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book." The test that she had been reminded about constantly for the last few days had utterly passed her mind as over the busy weekend she had been preoccupied with other things.

Billie was too engrossed in the exam to notice the looks that Allison and Scott were giving to each other, which also made her forget about the werewolf being annoyed with her still. This meant that once a few minutes had passed, when the boy suddenly stood up and ran out of the classroom, Billie was soon to follow too but was quickly stopped by a broad glare from Mr Harris.

However, the threat didn't seem to bother Stiles as the human still followed him into the hallway, but as the redhead was already on thin ice with the science teacher, she soon unhappily sat down and hurriedly finished the test so she could leave.

Once the hour was over, the girl quickly went to find the upset werewolf, but she had no luck and once the end of the day rolled around and when she still hadn't seen the boy who also wasn't answering his phone - the vampire began to worry slightly. Billie knew that there was a big game tonight and she began to head to the boy's locker room in search of the two best friends, but the ringing of her cell phone soon stopped her.