"three"

❛ the arrival. ❜

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐬," Billie mumbled to herself as she sat in her car

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐬," Billie mumbled to herself as she sat in her car. The girl was trying to get rid of all the negative thoughts of the school she looked up at from where she was as rather than anxiety that she felt like people normally would on their first day of school, all Billie felt was hatred for the horrid place.

The vampire didn't have a choice when it came to attending the local high school as it was one of the few rules that Elijah had put in place whenever the two moved as he wanted the girl to have the most normal life she could.

As Billie was nearly one thousand years old, she was extremely smart and already spoke many languages, so school was never that important. Still, since Elijah had insisted that she should go and make friends 'her own age', the redhead reluctantly got up that morning and drove herself to Beacon Hills high school.

What brought Billie out of her 'positive' thinking was the sudden appearance of another car next to her. She usually wouldn't pay much attention to a teenagers vehicle, but when she noticed it was a beautiful looking Porsche, she couldn't help but stare in awe.

The redhead loved cars, and she was a massive collector of them before she had to sell them all when she moved to Beacon Hills. As this was the first time in which she had seen one of any interest to her since moving to the small town, she soon grabbed her bag and left the car.

"Nice ride," Billie commented as she walked around the expensive vehicle. She hadn't properly looked at the owner of it yet, but once she didn't get a response, she slowly looked up and saw two boys standing there.

One was smirking slightly while looking the new girl up and down, while the other looked more innocent than the other was gawking at Billie. But what made her somewhat uncomfortable was the look of recognition the less wealthy-looking teen held in his eyes when looking at her.

The prominent jock out of the two had just shut his car door when he noticed the redhead standing in front of him, and even though the boy had a girlfriend, he was always looking for the next best thing, and Billie was that. But before he replied to the new hot girls comment on his Porsche, he soon noticed Scott standing very close to his door that he had just slammed into his side.

"Dude, watch the paint job," Jackson hissed out to the teen. This made Billie roll her eyes as even though she was technically a killer, she hated bullies. It reminded her of before she was a vampire, and she despised it. Once Scott scurried off, Jackson went to turn back to the redhead, but before he could begin to charm her, she quickly held up her hand.