"seven"

❛ family bonding. ❜

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝. After finding the werewolves remains, the guilt the teen felt was overwhelming as she had been lying to her newfound friends since she got to town, and she hated it.

Even though Billie was incredibly heartless and uncaring when it came to people outside of her immediate family, she had unwillingly formed a bond towards Scott, Stiles and Lydia. Unfortunately, this now meant that she hated lying to the boys about not knowing why the women's body was drained of its blood.

The only thing she didn't mind keeping from them was her and Elijah's plan to kill the whole Argent bloodline, which the man had a scheme for. Still, they had to wait a few weeks to carry it out for a reason unknown to Billie - not that she minded, though as this vendetta towards Allison had only intensified once she spent time with her once again.

It was the day of the big game, and since Derek Hale was arrested in connections to the dead woman on his property, the other werewolf was eager to play and impress his crush, which Billie unhappily sat next to in the bleachers. Initially, the redhead was going to sit alone and watch the game as she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, but once Lydia spotted her new friend, she soon ushered her over to where she and Allison sat.

The game had just started, and Billie hated to admit it, but she felt pretty anxious watching Scott run onto the field as over the many hundreds of years of being alive, she had seen new werewolves lose control on full moons - and it wasn't pretty.

However, this anxiety soon turned to slight embarrassment as once she looked away from not so subtly glaring at Allison and her father, who sat one person away from her, she soon spotted a very familiar man who was wearing his award-winning smile.

"Who's that?" Lydia almost purred out as she watched Elijah walk over to where his daughter sat.

He was again reluctant to let the girl leave alone due to the Argent family being around. Hence, once she left for the game, he remembered that he could join her as it was open to anyone to go and see - something which Billie was not a fan of as the older vampire seemed to draw attention to himself wherever he went due to his attractive looks and extravagant clothes.

"Elijah."

The Mikaelson man only smiled at Billie and then swiftly made his way over to where she sat. Both decided to ignore the fact that Lydia was blatantly ogling the man that the redhead hadn't mentioned to anyone.

It's not that she was ashamed of Elijah and his family. But once she told people - usually the supernatural - the name of her father figure, they would run for the hills as the Mikaelson family were original vampires, which meant that they weren't to be messed with, especially when it involved their loved ones.

Billie didn't know what both Scott and Stiles thought about her family, as even though she knew of both of their parents, never once have they asked about hers, and for the moment, she wanted to keep it that way. Breaking Billie from her slightly deep thought was when Elijah finally decided to speak up.

"Change the attitude, darling; I thought you liked spending time with your old man?" He somewhat teased as he unenthusiastically watched the players who warmed up in front of them. The redhead only rolled her eyes at the man as even though the two saw each other as family, they never really called each other 'dad' or 'daughter' unless things were slightly emotional.

Luckily, before Elijah could bother the girl further, the game soon started. Billie wasn't a massive fan of the sport, but when Stiles assumed she was already coming and offered her a ride home, she couldn't say no to the awkward human.

Both the vampires mainly sat for the game as for the many of hundreds of years they've been on the earth for, they had watched plenty of sports games, and unfortunately for Beacon Hills high school, this one was probably one of the least interesting ones to date. However, this boredom soon turned to slight excitement when the two heard what sounded like a growl from player number eleven on the field.

"I'm guessing that's your little werewolf friend." Elijah smiled as he leaned backwards in his seat. However, Billie could only bite her nails slightly from the anxiety she was feeling towards the new werewolves enhanced anger that he couldn't seem to control in the slightest. And unfortunately, Elijah appeared to notice the boys bright yellow eyes and fangs, too, as once the game was over and Beacon Hills had won, the man swiftly got up and quickly followed Scott to where he ran off towards the school.

"Elijah, slow down! What are you doing?" Billie pleaded as she speedily followed the man who was obviously on a mission. Even though the eldest living Mikaelson was the nicest and most friendly out of the whole family, he didn't take it lightly that a young and inexperienced teen could out the existence of the supernatural just like that.

"I'm going to go pay him a... What do you call it? 'A visit?' No, a beating! That's it! I'm going to pay him a beating." Elijah exclaimed once the two were walking down the hallways of the empty school. This made Billie see red as even though she had only been friends with the teen for a few days, he and his best friend had grown on her tremendously.

"You dare to lay a finger on my friends. I'll snap your neck myself." She growled out while pulling the man next to her to an abrupt stop.

Elijah stared at the girl for a moment as he was utterly confused as to why Billie suddenly cared about the duo of awkward boys. But he was soon enlightened when the younger vampire spoke up once again.

"Elijah, they treat me like a person. They didn't judge me when I told them what I am. They took me in as their own even though I'm just a 'bloodsucker'. Look, I know I can help this kid with the whole supernatural thing, just like you did with me." Billie confessed wholeheartedly. She felt like all she was doing recently was having deep and meaningful confessions to Elijah, but she finally felt like an average teenager for the first time in a long time - and she enjoyed it.

It only took a few seconds of Elijah staring at the girls pouting face to give up on his task of killing the new werewolf as he could never seem to say no to the redhead. But as always, the dark-haired man knew he had to be the responsible one.

"I won't kill him, but only on one condition. If he messes up even once, there will be a lot of violent disembowelment involved in his death."

o. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.