"ten"

❛ magic bullet. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝. After she had been let out of the chains by Elijah and brought home, she had only texted Lydia over the short weekend, and she was now dreading going back to school tomorrow.

It's not that she regretted telling Stiles about her past, but this meant that once she did kill the Argent bloodline, there would be a large sign above her head stating that it was her - something she didn't want as she enjoyed Beacon Hills tremendously for some reason.

However, due to her not meeting up or getting in contact with the human over the past two days, she was utterly unaware of the revelation of the alpha coming out. Something which would've been helpful now as she sped through the empty alleyways of the town with Elijah.

It was around midnight when the man walked into the redheaded girl's room and asked her to get ready for an 'adventure' as he put it. Billie wasn't sure what he was up to but happily obliged once he mentioned it was to do with bringing down the Argent family.

The teen loved the feeling of the wind brushing through her hair as she ran next to the car that belonged to Kate Argent, and she would've carried on enjoying it if the Mikaelson man beside her didn't abruptly stop her. Allison's aunt had just pulled up to a stop sign along the abandoned road when Billie saw it. The giant creature was on top of her car and getting ready to attack.

Luckily, the alpha hadn't spotted the two vampires that watched on with curiosity. So while the beast fought with the woman who had now exited her car with a large gun, Billie and Elijah stayed hidden in the shadows the tall buildings cast.

"Come on. Come on!" Kate screamed into the now-empty street as when she had shot the gun right at the angry alpha; the werewolf scurried off into thin air. Billie stepped towards the woman as she finally had one of the Argents on their own, but before she could rip the blonde's head from her body, Elijah quickly placed a hand on her shoulder, which stopped her from going any further.

"All in good time, my dear," Elijah whispered when the redhead turned around and pouted in his direction at being stopped. The two followed the woman once she began to move, and for a hunter, Billie thought Kate was very oblivious as she hadn't even realised the two supernatural creatures were following her every move.

It was the gunshot that rang around them that made Elijah swiftly pull the girl behind him. But thankfully, it was a short distance further away from the two, which meant that they were both fine.

"Wait, you would take a bullet for me?" Billie questioned once the two had unhappily watched Kate get away with the help of Chris.

"I would do anything for you, except eat a mushroom. Those things are the devil on earth," Elijah replied as he again began to guide the girl back to their home.

The redhead wasn't entirely sure what they had achieved by stalking Kate, but apparently, it was to see how she reacted to being targeted, which would ultimately help them take them down quickly in the future, as Elijah put it. Billie also didn't know how the man knew that Kate was coming into town that night, but as always, she never doubted him and his capabilities, so she decided to leave it be.

"So, what will we do about the murderous alpha?" The teen questioned once the two began their short descent back home. But before Elijah replied, he gazed at the girl for only a second before taking his suit jacket off and placing it around her bare shoulders.

"You're not going to do anything. I've got the alpha under control, so you don't have to worry your pretty little head about it," The Mikaelson man exclaimed as he pulled them round another corner of the back alleys of Beacon Hills.

The girl only nodded to the man she trusted with her life, and as she was about to ask about how his siblings were doing back in New Orleans, a sudden clatter was heard from behind them. Both vampires whipped around, ready to attack whatever had approached them, but once they noticed the puppy-eyed-looking brunette teenager lying face-first on the floor in front of them - they both let their guard down.

"Scott... why are you on the ground?" The redheaded girl groaned out once she guessed that the alpha's howl she heard earlier had attracted the boy here. The McCall boy quickly scrambled up and brushed himself down. He then looked Billie over slightly before not-so-subtly glaring at the unknown scary-looking man who stood beside her.

"Who are you?" The werewolf almost growled out once he noticed the man was also a vampire. It's not that Scott didn't like vampires, but as the alpha who had bitten him had only just run off, he was slightly paranoid when it came to anyone supernatural that he didn't know.

Elijah smirked at the young boy before stepping forward in a threatening manner. Billie knew he wouldn't hurt the young wolf while she was around, and as she could only watch on, she quickly mounted out a 'sorry' when Scott's panicked eyes met hers.

"Who am I? Well, I'll tell you who I am. I'm your worst nightmare... But you can call me Elijah, Elijah Mikaelson. Billie's father."

o. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.