begin

PARK JUNHEE

The first day of university, all the freshman had to
register first and then gather for the orientation session. I waved goodbye to my parents as we had to apart after the registration. Actually they're quite frustrated with my looks. Well, their "good looking" son is hiding behind the helmet like hair they feel like I'm wasting this God given looks.

Most people kills to look like you, Junhee. Do you have to do this? My dad said.

You know you look weird right? Where's my handsome son goes. Oh god. My mum added.

I'm sorry mum, dad. I know you're not happy with this but I know for sure that I can be happy by doing this. I know you love me and I love you the most in this world. Just let me do what I want this time okay?

The conversation with my parents flashed back in my mind. Sorry mum, dad. Your handsome son is still here, hiding from these fake people.

 Your handsome son is still here, hiding from these fake people

Park Junhee's new adventure begins. He sounds very confident with the decision but deep inside he is nervous and scared. However he's very aware of the consequences. He tried to forget that he might regret what he did now. Park Junhee steps confidently towards his future waiting.