flutter

LEE DAHYE

I spent my first night staying at bro's house. It was a nerve-racking seeing his friend reaction. I believe he would drag me out at any time with that reaction of knowing I'll be here for a month. If I was him I won't like it either if there's a random girl invading the privacy like this.

I need to behave well

This morning I woke up early. I want to prove that my presence here would give benefit to both him and my bro.

Talent time! Let's use your talent for good, Dahye.

Urghh there's barely anything in the fridge. Looks like I have to use whatever left for now.

After a moment of tossing this and that into the pot and pan, finally the breakfast is ready. Donghun quickly came and watch me when I was in the middle of cooking. He said he can't stand the smell so he had to watch from near. I warn him not to drool in front of me since it'll be disgusting to see. Yucks.

Being the only daughter in the family, I can proudly say that I have the skill in cooking. It was because mom is a good cook so since I was little I always kind of thinking that if I can cook well like mom, I can be a good mother like her for my children lol.

Jun came out from his room right when I was plating the food. I can guess that he was hesitating to come out at least for 5 minutes.

I saw him at the corner of my eyes while we're eating. His face looks so fresh after washing up and it can be seen very clearly since he pinned up the bangs. Gosh the visual would easily melt any girls out there. His just-woke-up face was so gorgeous. His skin was glowing and his face doesn't look puffy at all. He is prettier than most girls are. I'm definitely super jealous because I'm literally a potato compared to him. Eating at the same table like this.. I'm actually nervous for no reason. His good looks makes me feel intimidated.

He was about to carry his bowl and plate to the sink till I stop him immediately

He was about to carry his bowl and plate to the sink till I stop him immediately. I still feel guilty so at least I have to repay by doing the chores. I smiled like an idiot while stopping him. The biggest regret of the day. He must've thought I look like an idiot too so that's why he rushed to his room afterwards.

Why do you even flash that smile to him silly! Can you see he coughed himself after seeing that. You're ruin his day by that smile! Donghun said while laughing and pointing to me.

Shut up dummy. I feel like burying my head in a hole right now! Arghh

Donghun still laughing and that doesn't help to calm me at all.

Stop laughing or you have to wash all the dishes right now!

After giving him the warn and landing a few smack on his back, he finally shut himself up. I tidy everything in a hurry then get ready for my first day at the uni. So excited!

Nature Saebom <3

Nature Saebom <3