starting

PARK JUNHEE

It's 7 in the morning. I woke up as usual. My stomach was grumbling so loud as I didn't have anything for dinner last night. Other than my alarm clock, the good smell quickly wakes me up. I can't stand it anymore. I'm literally starving.
I opened the door slowly and step out of my room. It was hard for me to do so since I'm still in the 'protest' mode.

Hey bro! Good morning!

Donghun greet me cheerfully.

Umm yeah. Morning.

Come. Have a seat. Let's eat together.

I pointed out the bathroom as a signal that I'm going to wash up first. He nodded.

Hey, he's still angry? Dahye whisper to his brother.

Chill~ he's a nice guy. Maybe he's still angry but he'll cool down soon. I promise.

What if-

What? Stop overthinking okay? He's still have humanity in himself. He'll approve you here.

Okay then if you say so.

Looking at the mirror after brushing my teeth, I pin my hair up. It's my first time showing my face to a girl. It feels different. I'm actually nervous. To discard the nervousness, I can't think of her as a girl.

She's your housemate, Junhee. Just a housemate. Phew-

I took a deep breath and heading to the dining table.
I saw that girl. She's looking at me. Oh gosh why am I still nervous.

Relax Junhee, just relax.

There's a lot of side dishes on the table. Did she cook these? Not bad.

We started eating shortly after I sit. Seriously, the breakfast was so delicious. She looks though by her appearance but apparently she can cook this well. Maybe because she's a girl but are all girl were this talented in cooking? Damn.

After finished eating I got up with my bowl and plate to wash them.

It's okay, just leave it here. I'll clean it up.

She speaks to me. I look into her eyes soon after she speaks and saw her smiling face. The smile was a bit awkward but now that I look at her face clearly, she's suprisingly quite pretty. Round eyes, full lips, long eyelashes and-  gosh Junhee what are you thinking?

*cough* cough*

Jun? Are you feeling well?

Yeah I'm fine.

Arghh I shouldn't even look at her. Phew thank goodness I didn't stutter answering Donghun's question. I quickly left the table before my thoughts about her gone wild. I walk into the room and lock myself up. How can I think about her like that?

Jun seems to have a heart fluttering moments now

Jun seems to have a heart fluttering moments now. He couldn't get used to it and keeps wondering about it~ He's a clueless guy :D