lie

LEE DONGHUN

There's only a week left until Dahye supposed to leave. She already promised that she would stay only within a month. Dahye doesn't seems to want leaving this house. I know the reason. After I know how Jun feels about Dahye, I observed Dahye and Jun interaction. I'm 100% sure that they have a mutual feeling and I can't let that happen.

Dahye, can we talk?

Ahh, sure. What?

It's a private matter.

I decided to make my move. I have to do something about them. We agree to talk after we ate dinner together and of course, without Jun. Jun will wash up and getting ready to sleep at the time so it's a perfect moment to talk without him.

When will you leave?

Umm about that I-

I hope it'll be sooner as possible.

Why? Can't I have some more time?

No Dahye. Jun never told you this, but he's been suffering everyday because of you.

Why?

He said he feels suffocated having you around. Take into consideration that he talked about this to me in the most polite manner.

H-he said that?

I don't want to say this but yes he did confess it to me. We tell each other almost about everything.

But...why? Did I do anything wrong?

No but you see how he is. He tried so hard to hide his face from female of course he won't feel at ease exposing his face to you.

But he's been so nice to me all this time. I never thought he feels like that when I'm here.

Dahye, everyone can be nice without revealing the true feelings. Look I'm not talking bad about Jun. I just can't take it when you're so clueless like this.

Thanks for telling me. I will go. Soon.

I'm sorry Dahye. For your own sake I had to tell you this.

It's okay. You'll help me with moving to a new place right?

Definitely will.

Good night Donghun.

Dahye left to her room in sorrow.

I'm doing this for you, Dahye.