coincidence

PARK JUNHEE

As a freshman we had to stay in the hostel during the first semester. We had our roommate assigned. Each room has two people in it. I was there first so I unpack my stuff while waiting for my roommate. Suddenly someone open the door so I quickly turned to look who is it.

Hi, is this room 006? I'm your room-
Hey it's you?

Apparently it was the round-spectacle guy that I met before.

Dong..hun?

Uhh.. yeah it's me. Make yourself comfortable. I'm unpacking my stuffs. Maybe you should start too.

Donghun looks so delighted knowing that I was his assigned roommate. Actually I was kind of relieved that he's my roommate. I'm sure he's nice, and hopefully can be trusted from the way he looks.

Hey Jun are we meant to be? We met again and as a roommate. How nice it is huh? Let's go have a lunch together after this. I hope the food at the cafeteria is nice.

From the way Donghun talk he is very cheerful. A nerdy and cheerful guy. He's suitable enough to be my friend here. I'm going to be a low profile person so he pretty much helps me to be one. I'm sorry Donghun I'm not using you. I want to be your friend too and have a better life here. In my new chapter of life.

Donghun and Jun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Donghun and Jun. Mum and Dad of their group, A.C.E. they're close to each other in real life too (all of ace members are close^^). It's nice seeing them together. DongJun <3 One of the strongest ship in A.C.E. Although Donghun is such a tsundere to Jun. Love them soo much~