precious

PARK JUNHEE

After telling Donghun about myself, somehow I feel very relieved. It's like a stone that you carried all this time was being lifted. Donghun was my first friend. The statement might sounds impossible but it's true. All this time in my life I never had friends. The friends that I made during high school years never contacted me anymore. Usually friends would call each other to congratulate for getting into university but it doesn't happen to me. They ignored me. It was hurt but I am used to be ignored anyway. The pain is bearable. I just need to keep going in my life even if there's no one willing to be by my side.
Surprisingly, the luck was still on my side. I realized that after I met Donghun. I never met anyone like him until now. Thank God I met him. If only I met him earlier in my life, I wouldn't consider my life  before was so bad.

Jun, you can put your bangs up when we're at home. I know it's uncomfortable that you have to see through your hair like that. Isn't it itchy? Says Donghun while letting out giggles afterwards.

Oh yeah you're right.

Take these pins and use it. I stole them from my sister's accessories box.
Donghun gives me some bobby pins. Never thought that he was that considerate.

Sister? How old is she? How come you haven't introduce her to me? Is she pretty?

Pretty? That's the last word I've ever think when I look at her. But I won't introduce her to a crocodile like you. We're always fighting but she's still my only little sister. You can say I have a sister's complex Idfc.
Donghun said while sticking his tongue out to make me annoyed.

Whatever idiot. I hope your sister is a great person like you are. Idiot Donghun. Have ever know that you are so precious to me? I won't ever said that to you because that would be cringey and it'll make me sounds weird. You idiot clueless Donghun. A precious bestie of mine.

Most of the time, Junhee tends to act cool with Donghun

Most of the time, Junhee tends to act cool with Donghun. Donghun always care for him like a big brother. Junhee could feel Donghun's warmth. He feel protected, he feel secured with Donghun. It was destined that they met and became good friends. Donghun now was in the list of most loved person for Junhee besides his family. He just pray that they could remain friends forever. They're now basically a soulmate.