life

PARK JUNHEE

It's been two years since I was in university. Everything is fine but surely not that interesting. I only have two friends after all, Donghun and Sehyoon. I'm happy with them but definitely no one would say that my university life is great and fancy. Mum would ask me about how my uni life every time I'm in my hometown. And of course, she would whine about it.

My poor son, how can you live like this? You silly! end your undercover quick! Remember how you used to have a lot of friends before. I wonder how can you live in such boring life now. It's the university not highschool! You can't be like this till graduation!? Said my mum while patting my back slightly harder and harder when the whine goes on. Ah, mum. If only you know that they're just pretending to be nice to me back then. Now they're nowhere to be found.

I quickly make an excuse to do something else when she started doing that. I've been going through it for some time now so I got some skills to let myself free.

Dad was cool. Thankfully he was very understanding. We always talk about it as a man to man. Obviously we didn't want to talk about it when mum was together. If that happens she would hurt her throat for blurting out the non-stop nagging and whine.

There's a year left before I graduated. Can't wait for the day it'll happen. Now it's currently semester break for a month. I got enough time to enjoy my time at home. I trim my hair a little bit since it will get too thick if I don't do that. I do it myself because doing it in the barber freaks me out. I've done there before and they trim too much of my front bang. So for a week, I had to wear a cap to classes because my bang didn't cover enough. The situation makes me anxious all week. I can't walk peacefully because of the anxiety overpowered me at the time. I'm too afraid if everything was revealed. All my hard work will be nothing then.

Also, walking at the town wasn't fun for me. Every time I walk past any saloon or barber shop, they would drag me real hard to make sure I cut my hair at their place. It was annoying indeed. I made sure to walk very fast when I'm near those saloons or barber shop.
Most people met old friends when they're back in hometown. I'm kind of sure Donghun does that too. Well, at least he got some friends. For me, too bad I can't do that and probably never able to do that. I don't have friends except for those two. Luckily my dog Ocean was always there to accompany me. We always had a walk in our neighborhood. Indeed being at home was the best.

 Indeed being at home was the best

~ ❤️