closer

LEE DONGHUN

Things are getting better now. My bestie Jun already accept Dahye living here. However something seems to be a little bit different from before. Jun is smiling more often now and even smile when he's all by himself. I wonder what's in his mind to make him smile like that. And Dahye always come home early. Sometimes Jun would bring back some good food for dinner or order some pizza so Dahye don't have to cook when she's just back from uni. We would watch movies together after that.

As far as I know, Jun wasn't a big fan of movie. He barely watch any movie when he's living with me and just play games in his free time. Strangely, he really enjoyed watching the movie based on Dahye's recommendation with three of us together. He is so into the movie that he didn't even notice I was gone from my spot to go to bed. He and Dahye would talk non-stop during the movie and after it ended. I felt left out most of the time.

Even worse, they would go to the uni together when their schedule for class match. Dahye didn't even ask his own brother about class schedule. I wonder how they're able to know about each other that much.

That silly girl. Did she mistook Jun as his own brother or something?!

My sister complex self slowly became impatient watching both of them like that. I'm happy that they're close but too close? They should know their limit.

Guys! Wait for me. Let's go to uni together.

What? I thought you don't have morning class on Monday? Didn't you always brag about that to us?

Dahye question my sudden interfere with full of wonder and annoyance. Her right brow went up as high as it could be while asking me. She could win if she compete in the most annoyed face competition. I have to provide a good excuse!

Err.. I want to chill in the library before class starts.

Bro, your class starts at 12. You sure you want to stay that long in the library?

Junhee is having hard time accepting my excuse. Gosh I thought that's the best excuse unfortunately it didn't convince him enough.

Yep! I promised to be there with my friend this morning.

Ahh really? Okay then.

After being investigate by them we finally out of the home. To go to the uni it took about 30 minutes by bus+walking. For me, it took forever that day. We were silent all the way there. Everytime I try to talk about something, they didn't really give a good respond to me. I end up being quiet like them.

Why did I even follow them?!

The feeling of regret overpowered me. I could've stay in my bed longer but now I had to forget it because of my jealousy.

Why Donghun why? *sigh*

Donghun started to feel intimidated with Jun and Dahye because of their closeness

Donghun started to feel intimidated with Jun and Dahye because of their closeness. He's not sure whether to keep going with his plan to get in between them everytime he could.