rival

PARK JUNHEE

Me and Dahye always went to uni together. Donghun is a sleepyhead so even if he got a morning class, he would woke up very late. I'm a morning person so does Dahye so our time would always match. I don't have to wait for her to get ready since we will step out of the house at the same time without planned. It was pleasant having her around when I walk to the uni in the morning. At least I have someone to talk to as a start of the day. Dahye is a cheerful girl. She knows how to entertain someone in a conversation. She's different from the other girls I talked to before. Most of the girls would sound flirty and asked a lot of unnecessary questions to me. With Dahye, our conversation got the right balance of questioning and answering. I tend to let her talk longer because I like the look on her face when she's excited to talk about a certain topic. Her grin, her sparkling eyes and her gorgeous blinks never fail to make my day. When that happens it feels like a slow motion so I could see all her actions. How I wish time would ticks slower when we're together.

...

I saw Dahye at the uni's park. It's my first time seeing her at the campus. She's sitting on a bench and seems like waiting for someone. Few minutes later a figure probably the person she's waiting came.

A guy?!

Who that might be?!

There's a pale skin and brown haired guy with Dahye. I can't understand why Dahye is smiling brightly at him. I  never thought she would give that smile to other person besides me. I thought she wouldn't be that open around guys but I guess I'm wrong.
They walked away from the park together soon after that. Even from distance, I can see they walk very closely and there's big chance their hands brushed off some good few times.

Dahye got a guy friend? Best friend? Boyfriend? She got a boyfriend?

My mind was distracted thinking who is the person with her. I can't concentrate during my lesson at all. It's a heavy thing to ignore from me thinking about it. I have to ask Donghun after this.

 I have to ask Donghun after this