bad

LEE DONGHUN

It's been 3 months since Dahye move out. Since then, Jun changed a lot. I rarely see him at home. He's always went to only God knows where. I meet Dahye more than him even though Dahye didn't live with me anymore. Jun is not becoming himself for sure. We don't talk as often as we used to and he didn't really reply to my texts. I miss my old friend Jun.

I noticed some difference with Dahye too. She's not cheerful anymore and she seems to overwork herself with the study, projects and club activities.

Things are getting worse each day. I feel so lonely because of the sudden change of my two closest person.
A phone call from Byeongkwan suddenly interrupt my wondering about them both.

Donghun here. What's up?

Bro, can we meet?

Sure but why though?

It's about Dahye. I need to tell you something.

Oh.

I'll text you the place.

Alright. See ya.

Byeongkwan's voice sounds so serious in the phone. It makes me nervous since we've never been close but he wants to meet me out of the blue.

I walk into the cafe where we supposed to meet. Byeongkwan wave to me as I was searching where he sit.
He greet me first politely.

Hey. How are you doing?

I'm good.

While waiting for our drink, we just talk about casual things. He starts to get serious after we got our order.

Donghun, do you have any idea what I'm gonna tell you?

Truthfully nope. I can't guess what you want to tell.

Dahye. Dahye is not emotionally okay. I think it has something to do with you.

What? Yeah I noticed that she was different lately but why it has something with me? I don't get it

Come on Donghun. I know you're still with your old habit.

Stop sugar-coating what you want to tell!

You are the main cause of the problem. You're overprotective to Dahye that you won't let any guy be near her besides you. I can be with Dahye this long because I can stand with your ugly habit. I know back then there's so many people have a crush on Dahye but none of them was brave enough to approach her because of what? YOU. You did so much dirty tricks to make sure Dahye don't involved with any sorts of relationship including by using your infamous 'gang' in highschool. I was excluded just because your mom loves me.

What is your problem bro?! She is my sister of course I did that because I want the best for her!

The best? Look what you did now? You just stop her from finding her own happiness. You crushed her one and only hope in love. What kind of brother is that?

Did you realize what are you saying right now?

Yes! I'm completely aware. After you harassed me to go to different high school from Dahye, I'm convinced that you're not a typical protective brother. You're a crazy one. Dahye would hardly be happy having a brother like you. I agreed along at the time because I know I'm the one who made Dahye's life terrible at school. You see now? You can't be selfish forever Donghun. Just because you think it's the best for her, doesn't mean it is indeed the best for Dahye.

Wh-

Goodbye Donghun. I'm sorry if I'm rude. I know you love Dahye so much so please act like you're supposed to.

Byeongkwan is saving the day<3