euphoria

LEE DAHYE

I've reserved a table at X restaurant on your birthday. 8pm. Wear prettily. Don't say you don't want to go or you'll regret your whole life. Plus I've spent some penny for it so don't waste it for the sake of me, your handsome brother.

There's a sticky note on my laptop contains message from Donghun that only God knows when and how did it ends up there.

I'm so annoyed that he force me to go to dinner with him. I know it's my birthday but he doesn't have to spend a lot just because it's my birthday. I know X restaurant is a very fancy restaurant so I'm highly sure the food there is not affordable. I hate it when that happens. I don't see there is anything special about celebrating birthday.

My birthday is tomorrow so that means I have to prepare an outfit to go there by today. I have some few dress that I bought long ago because I can't resist how pretty it looks on the mannequin at the mall. Though most of my wardrobe consist of jeans, shirts, blouse and caps, having some pretty dress can help in this kind of situation.

...

It's currently 7pm. I'm on my way to the restaurant where I supposed to have dinner with Donghun. With walking and taking bus, I decided to go an hour earlier so that I'll arrive there in time.

It doesn't take long for me to get ready after all. I just put on some light make up that match well with my navy blue dress, I wear my dark grey sling bag and I put on my white sneakers to balance the colour of my whole outfit. Honestly I think I look good and that makes me confident to go enjoy the dinner at the restaurant.

Wow I never thought the interior of it was so nice.

I arrive there 10 minutes earlier so I just get in the restaurant first then sit at the table booked by Donghun.

I was in awe for few minutes sitting in the restaurant. The whole dining room was full of gold color like the wallpaper and chairs. The tablecloth and napkins were linen and there's a fresh white orchid in a thin glass vase being put in the middle of the table. Combined with the low lighting and classical music being played, the atmosphere was beyond my expectation. It was wonderful! I scan through the leather bound menu while waiting.

My concentration reading the menu was interrupted by the muttering among other diners beside me. They're raising their head and looking at a certain direction which I assume they're looking behind me.

Uh? Is there anything behind me?

To ease my confusion, I turned my body slightly to the left to make it easier for me to look behind. As I turn my head, my eye level was looking at a figure wearing a black jacket with a white shirt underneath then I heard a voice.

Hi Dahye.

Jun?

My eyes widened after I saw Jun that I know wasn't the same Jun anymore. There's no longer hideous helmet hair on him. I can see his wide smile and his sparkling eyes while smiling to me. I can't believe he look so hot without that hair. All this while even with the old hair he is handsome but now with this haircut he looks 100x better. He looks like a model that comes straight from the magazine.

I won't hide anymore Dahye. I've found a gem in my life. A gem that keep my life going. Dahye, will you accept me to be the part of your life?

I curve a smile hearing the words from his mouth. I cover my face that feels like burning with happiness. He took the sit in front of me. We smile to each other and didn't talk for some moments. It feels like we are talking to each other using our inner voices. My eyes have been blessed seeing such a gorgeous smile from him again.

This is the happiest night and one of the most precious birthday moment for me. Jun and I had our endless conversation later that night as if there's nothing bad ever happened between us.

Thank you God for returning him back in my life.