she

LEE DAHYE

I'm going to the uni tomorrow. Time flew so fast. I want to stay at home longer but the uni was far from our hometown. By hook or by crook I had to move out of the house. Unexpectedly, the hostel was full. I tried to call the administration asking about the hostel almost everyday a month before my enrollment to the university but all I received was the same answer. It's full. I just can't believe there's no place for me to stay. I couldn't think of anything else.
I tried searching some rooms to rent or studio apartment located around the uni. Unfortunately all of it was occupied. I'm regretting for not finding it earlier. I never thought the hostel would be full. It was my fault indeed for being too carefree. I thought everything would be fine.

Finally mom told Donghun to help me. Donghun rent a house nearby the uni. Mom asked me to stay with him for the time being. I really don't want to stay at his place if possible. It's the last choice. I know he stay with his weird friend there. But there's nothing I can do. I decided to just stay there for a month. Maybe I'll find a place once I was there.

We left early this morning to Donghun's share house. He already told me that he hasn't say about me staying there in full detail to his friend so I had to be prepared for any possibility. He also told me that his friend was a shy and nice guy. I was relieved knowing that he was that kind of person. I'm ready to beg on his knees to let me stay there. I am so desperate right now. The most desperate I've ever been in my life.

Once I step in the house, it was clean. Everything was in  place. Definitely far from my imagination. I never thought a guy's house was that tidy considering that Donghun was a messy person. It must be the shy and nice guy who cleaned up the house. What a husband material.

I sat on the couch on front of tv when Donghun at the kitchen wanting to drink some water. Suddenly I heard the door opened and someone came out of the room. He's wearing a white shirt and black shorts. He seems quite muscular and it was visible even behind the baggy white shirt. He's not too tall. His height was just nice with well proportioned figure. The moment he look at me I feel like the time stopped for awhile. I saw he's moving in a slow motion. Maybe because I was star struck seeing him. It was just like the cliche scene in the movie.
Moments later, he's back into the room with my brother.
I can't say anything afterwards. All I can say is 'WOW'.
He is a gorgeous man indeed.

I heard something like an argument from inside the room. I'm pretty sure it's about me. Oh well, I will beg on my knee if I had to. I had no other choice. I don't want to stay here too but I am so desperate. I wish I had a second choice. Unfortunately, I don't.

 Unfortunately, I don't