crush

PARK JUNHEE

Ever since Dahye meet that guy, we're not close as before. I feel like she's been avoiding me. We talk less and less each day. Is he really her boyfriend? I want to be close to her as much as I can but the condition right now makes it hard. I just realized that today is the last week of the month. She probably will move to other place by the end of this month. When she's out of this house, we might not be able to talk anymore considering how she is right now.

Did I miss the chance to make you mine Dahye?

I went to the uni with Donghun today as his class was at the same time as mine.

Jun, Dahye will move out this weekend.

Why so soon though. She don't have to rush..

She promised to stay for a month, remember?

Ahh it's nearly a month already? Feels so fast..

Jun, do you have any feelings for Dahye?

Sincerely, I don't know. She's a great person. I just feel happy when I'm with her.

No way Jun. You have a crush on her?

Crush? Is this how having a crush feels like?

What? you're saying you never had a crush?

Is it weird if I say I never had a crush before?

You're unbelievable. However, my advice is you better not like her.

Why? You don't approve of me liking her?

Nah. It's just that she already have someone.

S-someone? Is it that pale skin guy?

Yeah. They've been together since childhood. It's impossible if they don't have anything between them.

I cant believe it..

You can ask her yourself if  you want.

...

...

...

I feel an enormous pain in my heart. God, please stop this pain. I can't take it. It hurts so much. World feels unfair. I finally found my first love but I can't make the love mine. I want to be alone.

*tears flow*

What is this sudden wetness on my bangs? Tears? I can't believe it.

*wipes*

Oh why won't it stop? Oh God stop it you fu**ing tears! Donghun can't see it I have to run!

I run to the nearest park to calm myself down ignoring Donghun voice shouting my name countless time. I can't believe I let out my tears just now. I can't go to class today. My mind feel so disturbed. Wait, it isn't confirmed from Dahye herself that she was taken. I have to ask her myself. I can't give up yet.

Is Dahye at home now? She didn't have any class today. I should head home!

 I should head home!