Chapter Two

Short chapter here, mostly because majority of the action in this episode doesn't actually need to be modified. If I were you, I'd watch the episode maybe first or alongside this chapter, just because I didn't want to spend so much time writing out things that wouldn't actually change in this plot line. Still, hope you lovelies enjoy!

Episode 2 - Scattered

[Elsewhere]

  "Reports of my demise were.. Greatly premature. A pair of Autobots infiltrated my facility on Cybertron, sabotaging my space bridge. I gave chase but failed to accurately calculate the outcome. I awoke in the rubble, blinded. It soon became clear that I was marooned on our dead planet with no means of communication. In time, I repaired my wounds and resumed my experiments. The solitude enabled me to make tremendous advances in my research. Until one day, my instruments detected a massive surge of unidentifiable energy. I traveled to investigate its origin at the edge of the Sea of Rust, where I encountered your salvage team and the smoldering wreckage of the Omega Lock. But this was not the search party I had anticipated so long ago. Leaving one unanswered question. Why was I left for scrap, abandoned? Why?"

[Elsewhere - Jack]

  "Arcee, Team Prime is scattered to the winds. For all we know, you and I could be the only ones left."

  "I don't believe that, Jack, and I know you don't either."

  "Maybe not. But the Decepticons outnumber us 100 to 1. Aren't there any more Autobots out there who could help?"

  "... the war for Cybertron took a heavy toll. But there were others who escaped in the Ark."

  "So where are they?"

  "Scattered to the winds."

[Elsewhere - Miko]

  "I don't think he's coming."

  "Don't worry, Miko, every Wrecker knows the protocol. Jackie will show..... If he's still kicking..."

[Elsewhere - Raf]

  "Ratchet, it's me, Raf! Ratchet?"

  "Go away."

  *series of buzzes*

  "You're interrupting my power down."

  "Come on, Ratchet, we need your help to find the others."

  *more buzzes*

  "We can't stop Megatron. Not anymore. The war is over and we lost."

  "You're giving up?! We can't just give up!"

  "Then tell me what we can do! Without communications, without a ground bridge, without a base of operations or resources of any kind!"

  *buzz*

  "Bee's right. We know Starscream had access to a ground bridge while he was operating solo."

  "Yes, yes, he'd clearly been using the derelict Decepticon ship the Harvenger. What does that have to do with anything?!"

  "It could be full of Cybertronian tech, and it's probably abandoned again, no that Starscream's back with the Cons."

  "... well, resources won't be of much use, not without someone to.. Lead us."

  "It's a start!"