Chapter Eleven

Whaaaaat you mean I'm alive? I'm so so so so sorry for disappearing lovelies. I just had to finish a super important semester at school, but now I'm free! My goal is to finish this book by the end of the summer (hopefully) or get really close to doing so.

Also, big news, Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime (1) has 99.6K reads! That's insane! Soooooo close to 100K! I can't thank you wonderful people enough.

Okay, I'm done talking. Enjoy this chapter, and please take it as my apology for being an awfully unreliable writer.

Episode 6 - Chain of Command

[Amanda]

   "Ratchet," I broke the silence. "Has the other team been in contact?"

   The medic shook his head. "Not yet. They're currently underground and off the radar until one of them contacts us."

   My vision flashed silver, and I saw what was happening with the other team.

   Miko in the Apex Armour-

   What? Shouldn't Miko be here?

   Not important.

   Starscream pinning her down-

   "Tsk tsk tsk. Even the strongest armor can't protect the weakest of creatures."

   "Ratchet!" I exclaimed, dashing down the stairs. "Open the ground bridge to the Scotland coordinates!"

   "Wha-"

   "Now!"

   He didn't question me the second time and before he could react, I was racing through the ground bridge, my worry for my best friend fueling me. I soon made it out the other side, just in time to see Miko tossing Starscream aside like a rag doll. There were two more Decepticons there, creeping up behind her, but I sent a blast of silver dust at both of them at once. They immediately turned to me, but not before I used the powers of Cleona to engulf one completely, turning him blind. The other began to open fire, causing me to drop the first Decepticon to defend myself against the second before Miko grabbed the second Con, slamming his face into the ground with moves she could have only learned by watching too much wrestling.

   As Miko punched Starscream in the face, I used my powers to smash the first Decepticon into the ground, and we both turned to the last one, both of us sending a hit towards him. The first Decepticon began to rise to his feet, but I sent one last, razor sharp blast of silver dust that stabbed right through him.

   One down, two to go.

   But as I turned to Starscream and the other Con, Starscream had aimed his missile at Miko. Before anyone could stop him, he fired and I threw my arms up, creating a silver bubble to protect me from the blast.

   "Miko!" I called out as the missile made impact, causing a cloud of black smoke to cover everything. My shield protected me from any debris, and as the smoke cleared, I saw Miko, who was completely unharmed, sending a solid kick to Starscream. The other Decepticon stalking towards her, but I intervened, blasting him back with a solid hit of silver dust. Miko and I were standing back to back now (even though she was a giant in the Apex Armour), each defending against one Decepticon.

   "Who's wrecking who now?" Miko taunted as she dropped Starscream onto his butt. I smirked, sending an equally hard blast towards my Con, who stumbled back. That gave me the opening I needed, and I raced forward, ducking under the Con's swinging arms, diving between his legs until I was right behind him. I raised my arms and sent another sharp blast of silver dust that pierced the Con right through his back, causing him to crumple to the ground. When I turned to help Miko with Starscream, I saw the Con was on his knees, trying to regain his footing.