Conclusion

I thought when I'd lost my mom, it would be over.

  I thought when Optimus lost his memories, it would be over.

  I thought when we lost the Omega Lock, it would be over.

  I thought when we lost the first base, it would be over.

  I thought when Cybertron was restored, it would be over.

  I thought when I lost Optimus, it would be over.

  But it never really ended. No, fate had other things in mind for Team Prime, and only now did I understand that everything that did happen, had to happen for a reason. Because everytime I lost something, I gained so much more. Friends, family, memories that I'd cherish forever... it all came with losing something important. While it hurt and some scars never truly healed, I now wore those scars like battle trophies. I saw them as battles I had fought in and had come out alive.

  The funny thing about losing something is that feeling of grief after it's gone. That devastation that renders everything else useless. Now I knew better though. I knew the power within me, and I knew how to use it. Whether as Cleona's champion, the leader of the Team Prime Earth Division, the owner of BeckIT, or simply as myself, I knew I had the power to lead change and I made sure that I did. Because that was what the loss taught me to do.

  It was what Optimus taught me to do.

  I missed him everyday. A picture of the two of us (courtesy of Miko) was now stuck to the side of my mirror, reminding me everyday of the Prime that had changed my life. I used to look at the picture in the morning and tear up. Now I smiled.

  I accepted the pain, embraced it and it helped me grow. I became so much more.

  Because I was Amanda Beckett. Daughter of Ingrid Beckett. Owner of BeckIT. Champion of Cleona. Leader of Team Prime Earth. Daughter of Optimus Prime.

  And I'd never forget that.

  End of The Final Hope - Transformers Prime (3)