2

"Right so any other guys?"
Bella Croft

Once me and Ryder made it back to the house Olly took Ryder's bike off of him and I followed him round the back of the house to put the bikes back.

Olly was a nice guy, he needed money for his tuition so my dad gave him a job. It was simple really. He just had to keep an eye on me and Ryder. Well mostly Ryder.

"Miss Croft-"

"Olly come on we're friends. It's Bella" I tell him offering him a smile as he took my bike lifting it up the steps. "Right, Bella" he nods. "How was the park? Ryder seemed so happy"

"It was good yeah, I think he finally understood the concept of hiding" I chuckle. "Yeah he's not really good at that huh" he laughs with me as we walk back to the house, standing outside the double doors.

"Anyway I'm gonna go in now" I tell him. "Of course. I have to go too, see you tomorrow Bella" he gives me a hug then walks away. I walk inside going to my dads office.

I knock twice and he shouts for me to come in. "What's up Bells?" He asks as I sit on the chair in the corner of the room. "Nothing I'm good just bored" I shrug.

"How's the planning for the France trip?" He asks. I was going to France for like an educational trip, I would be tutoring young boys and girls at a school who had little.

"Good, I leave in three months. Right after Christmas" I say. "Perfect, so we'll have Christmas together. When will you be back?" He asks still scribbling stuff down with his pencil.

"March seventh. I'm going for three months" I say excitedly walking over behind him to peer over his leather chair. "What're you working in this time?" I ask.

"I have a potential client, they want a complete new home. A Morden home, five rooms, six  bathrooms, open plan living room and kitchen, a pool, fireplace the whole lot" he sighs putting his pencil down.

"What do you think so far?" He moves the paper to my view. My dad was an architect, his job was to design a vision the client had.

"Perfect, expect the balcony's are over lapping. The bottom one will never get any sun. Move it to the left" I tell him showing him with his pencil.

"I knew it. That's why I have you huh Bella" he chuckles grabbing a rubber. "Exactly" I chuckle.

"I'm gonna go now, I'll be down for dinner" I kiss the top of his head then leave his room. I make my way up the stone stairs and find the 'cuddle room'. It was a small room at the back of the house, filled with bean bags, blankets, pillows, snacks and a whole cabinet filled with movies.

I got settled and pulled out my phone seeing that Ken and Dana were on the way to mine, they were my only two friends.

"Hi Bell" Dana walks in smiling. "Miss Porter let us in, I swear she likes me" Ken says plopping down beside me.

"Ken she's like a fifty year old chef" I chuckle leaning into him. "True but I can get it on in the kitchen" he shrugs. "Ew Ken" Dana hits his arm.

"Anyway how's life in the Croft Manor?" Dana asks me looking through the movies. "Same old, same old" I shrug. Wait should I tell them about the extremely handsome guy I saw today?

"What about Olly?" Ken asks. "What about him?"

"He likes you Bella" Dana exclaims. "No no no, Olly is a friend" I shrug. "Right so any other guys?" Dana asks.

"No, now put on Clueless" I tell Dana wanting to avoid the subject.

I didn't like talking about relationships. It was weird for me. I was homeschooled so I was extremely awkward, I lived in an isolated area, I met Dana and Ken because my dad worked with Ken's dad so I had to go over a few times and he introduced me to Dana.

Also I've never had a boyfriend. I mean I've kissed boys, well boy, one boy. His name was Jamie when I was sixteen. We were never in a relationship but had to kiss me due to a game of truth and dare, another time was truly out the blue and the last time was when he was moving away to Boston. And that's all.

-

"Ryder don't play with your food" dad tells him off. "I don't like sweet corn" he huffs. "But you gotta eat them son" dad sighs.

I look over at Ryder shooting him a wink. "Dad will you get me some water please" I ask. He gets up walking away to the kitchen. I grab Ryder's plate putting the sweet corn in the plant in the middle of the table then dad returns.

"Here you go and well done Ry" dad pats him on the back. "They were nice" Ryder giggles looking at me.

"So guys tomorrow we have some people coming over and I want best behaviour, they're a big client" he says sternly.

"You got it dad" I put my thumbs up. "Who is it?" Ryder asks.

"They're a few guys, they want like a bachelor pad kinda thing. Somewhere where they can all hang" Dad shrugs. "Tomorrow four of them will be coming" he tells us.

Right, so now I had to mentally prepare myself to not be awkward.