93

Sequel- part 1

"Yeah, I- I don't wanna talk about this anymore"
Bella Croft Mendes
4 months later
June 14th

"You and Shawn make me sick" Brian says as Shawn puts an around me pulling me closer to him. "Shut up Brian I'm giving you food" I chuckle.

"You guys have been at the honeymoon phase for too long. Whats the secret?" Jon says grabbing a beer.

Shawn looks down at me smirking. "I just love her" he shrugs. My heat skips a beat.

"Oh god I'm surprised you're not pregnant yet Bella, you guys are at it all the time" Brian says.

My mood suddenly switched. I wish I was pregnant, we've been trying so hard. We both got the app on our phones so we know when we have more of a chance, he'd come to my office during dinner, I'd go with him wherever he needed. It just wasn't happening.

"Oh sorry Bells I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay" I cut him off. "We're trying though, right babe" Shawn kisses the top of my head. I nod leaning against his shoulder.

"You'll get there, you guys are gonna be amazing parents" Jon smiles at me. "Yeah, I- I don't wanna talk about this anymore" I shake my head.

The boys go quiet and before anyone can say something knocking from the door echoes.

"I'll go" Shawn says. I nod and he moves away from me.

"I'm sorry Bella" Brian apologises again. "It's okay" I shrug. "We're really trying. It's hard sometimes but it's whatever" I say flatly.

"It's Dana" Shawn says, behind him Dana appears with Ken. He was pushing in the double pram with the twins and Jace was waddling towards me.

"Hi honey" I put on a smile taking Jace in my arms. "Bella!" He giggles. "How're your sisters?" I ask walking over to the pram.

"They're a pain" ken groans sitting down. I give Dana a hug then lean down to see Lilly and Rose, the most cutest twins ever. "Can I?" I ask Dana. She nods taking Jace off of me.

"Hi baby" I coo picking up Lilly. I cradle her small body in my arms sitting down next to Shawn. "She's so gorgeous" I say still looking down at her.

I felt my stomach drop, the thought of not having my own baby scared me.

"Hi Lilly, you're so cute" I kiss her tiny nose. "She's so good Dana" I say using my finger to stroke the sleepy babies cheek.

"She's not at night" ken chuckles. Lilly lets out a small giggle and I see Shawn making faces at her.

"Oh such a cutie eh?" Shawn says gently. My heart started getting heavier. I gulp handing her back to Dana. "I just need the bathroom" I say excusing myself quickly walking to the downstairs guest bathroom, I shut the door taking deep breathes.

"Bells?" Shawn knocks on the door. I quickly grab some tissue wiping my eyes then I flush the toilet and wash my hands opening the door to him. "You okay babe?" He pulls me in by my waist. I nod holding him tightly.

"It was seeing the babies wasn't it?" He says softly. I nod again letting out a hiccup. He takes my body moving me to face him.

"Oh honey, it's okay. We've got this, we're going to do this. It's just taking a little a bit of time" he says wiping my tears. "Yeah- sorry I'm just being dramatic" I shake my head.

"You're not dramatic, it's just what it is love. Right now might not be our time but we'll get there eventually" he kisses my forehead. I nod wiping my cheeks. I lean up pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Should we go back now?" He asks. I nod taking his hand as we go back to the living room. Shawn sits down and I sit beside him.

I look down seeing rose lying on her back as Jace was giggling with her, Lilly was now fast asleep in Dana's arms.

"Bella you know you could try a surrogate" Dana says. Was this really happening?

"We're still trying but thanks" Shawn replies. "I wasn't trying to be rude about it-"

"It's okay Dana" I cut her off not wanting to continue this further, it was already putting me in a foul mood. "Shawn why don't you tell everyone how you're working on Niall's album with him?" I say changing the subject.

"Oh yeah it's so freakin' cool" he begins and wonders off talking about all things music.

-
Shawn flops beside me kissing my temple. "How amazing are you" He grins. "What about you?" I chuckle turning to face him.

"That felt so good. That was the one. I'm sure of it" he says positively. "I hope so" I sigh kissing his shoulder. "It was, I felt something Bells"

"It's always good to me. Always feels amazing" I giggle running my hands through his hair. "Yeah it's always good, you know I love having sex with you but that one, it just felt so right" he grins.

"It did" I chuckle. "I hope that was the one... call me horrible but I get so jealous when I see Dana with her babies. I just want that so bad" I sigh. "And I hate this, I feel like I'm putting pressure on you" I look into his eyes.

"That doesn't make you horrible babe and there's definitely no pressure on me. You know I love you and I'd do anything for you Bells"

I nod snuggling into his chest. "You're too good to me" I hum closing my eyes.

"I'll always be good to you Bells, it's what you deserve" he rubs my back soothingly and I soon fall asleep in his safe arms