24

"I feel closer to you"
Bella Croft

-a long ass chapter with smut-

Shawn pulled me up and pecked my lips gently, I fell onto his chest placing my ear near his heart hearing how his breathing was calming down.

"You're so amazing Bells" he murmurs putting a hand in my hair. I felt this rush of affection through my body. Today just seeing him being so protective over me, I was protective over him. Just seeing him smile made me smile, his adorable laugh made me laugh. I couldn't possibly describe what I was feeling, I just know it was all good emotions.

"What're you thinking about?" He asks. I look up and rest my chin on his chest. My eyes meet his, meeting in a long stare of happiness.

"You" I chuckle. I move my body and lie down beside him. "Why'd you move? I liked it like that" he groans facing me, playfully pouting. "Sorry" I lean forward brushing my lips against his.

"Just kiss me already" he urges. "Are the boys still out?" I ask. "Yeah, it's like eleven" he tells me. "Why?"

"I want to- Well I think I'm- this is too awkward" I hide my face behind my hands feeling so incredibly awkward. "Bella, babe what is it?" He chuckles holding my wrists gently he moves my hands away.

"I-I..."

I then think to myself, I'll just show him?

I lean forward placing my lips against his in a soft way, I put a hand on the side of his cheek and slip my tongue in making him groan. He holds my waist and places me over his body.

The kiss was everything I wanted it to be, his lips felt perfect against mine. I kept my hands on his bare chest and his at my hips slightly under my top.

"Shawn" I moan in to the kiss. I press my hips further down onto him. His hands guide my body to move against him as we both keep our eyes closed and move against each other.

"Fuck Bella, lets just stop, I know you're not ready" he pulls me away. I shake my head leaning down to kiss down his jaw. "I am, please can we?" I ask.

He suddenly flips us over hovering over me. "I don't want you to regret it Bella, are you sure?" He asks. I've never been more sure, I pull him down letting our lips meet again.

My back arches and my body pushes up against him feeling his growing bulge. "Shawn" I gasp, his hand moves down my shorts. He sits up and pulls my shorts down along with my underwear. He moves back and falls onto my stomach making me groan.

"Sorry" he chuckles. "It's okay" I lean down pulling him towards me, his hands go to my back and he lifts my top up. Of course my hair got stuck to his bracelet and we were stuck with his hand over my hair.

"Shawn don't pull it" I tell him. I reach up slowly pulling my hair from his bracelet. Once that was over he takes his watch and bracelet off then proceeds to take of my top.

He pushes me down gently and kisses down my chest, I arch back and put my hands in his soft hair when I feel him suck right over my boob.

"Can I?" He asks moving his hands to the clip of my bra. I nod sitting up giving him more room. He fiddles with the clip, growing frustrated that he couldn't do it. "Fuck" he curses.

"I got it" I chuckle. I reach back undoing my bra. "God I'm sorry, this is a mess" he confesses.

"It's okay, now we'll remember it" I chuckle. He reaches forward and pulls my bra off and his eyes widen. "You're beautiful Bella" he leans down and begins kissing around my boobs then he takes my nipple into his mouth sucking gently. I let out a moan and push his mouth further on to me. He pulls back  and does the same to my left breast.