91

"Oh honey, this is what you deserve"
Bella Croft
February 14th

"Fuck, babe get up" my body gets moved. "Shawn" I whine holding onto him. "Bella we have one hour" he says.

I immediately shoot up and he starts putting his clothes on and I copy. It was hard to do this in the back of his car.

Shawn pulls me in and kisses me deeply unexpectedly. "Happy birthday" he then kisses me again using the same passion "and happy Valentine's Day babe" once more kissing me with so much love.

"Happy Valentine's Day honey" I peck his lips giggling.

"How did we fall asleep like that?" I chuckle.

"I have no idea" he shakes his head. I was about to get out the car but he pulls me back.

"Today's the day" he says. "It is" I nod.

"How're you feeling?" He asks.

"I feel... nervous, excited and loved" I place a hand on his jaw. "I'm so ready" he says near my lips. "Me too" I meet his lips in a passionate kiss.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the isle, you look beautiful everyday but this is going to be special" he kisses the top of my head.

"This is like the first day of the rest of our lives together" I say my eyes brimming with tears. "And I'm so happy that it's with you" I place my head on his chest and he holds me close. "Don't cry babe, it makes me cry" he chuckles softly. We stay like this for a few more minutes.

"Come on, we have a wedding to get to" he kisses the top of my head.

-
"Oh I would so kill you for being late!" Dana tugs my arm away from Shawn. "I'm sorry" I chuckle. Shawn quickly pulls me back my waist meeting my lips in a long kiss.

"You guys can kiss all you want after, she has to get ready!" Dana pulls me away.

Shawn chuckles waving at me. "I love you Bella Croft!" He shouts.

"I love you too Shawn Mendes!" I giggle.

Dana pulls me into a spare room where everyone was more or less ready. My gorgeous bridesmaids dressed in lilac.

"There she is, the birthday girl and bride!" Kendall hugs me. "Now get in that chair we have 43 minutes" meg says. I sit down and I get butterflies of excitement.

"I can't believe this is happening" I giggle. "Oh it's happening and you deserve it" meg squeezes my shoulder.

I let out a few tears and she pulls me into a hug. "I'm just- I'm so grateful" I wipe my face. "Oh honey, this is what you deserve" Dana says gently.

"Meg go light on the makeup, I have a feeling I'm gonna cry it all off" I say trying to calm my breathing. "Okay let's do this!" Meg claps her hands.

So I start getting ready. I cried a little more when Shawn started texting me.

Shawn
Can't wait to see you
Can you please come see me
Happy birthday again baby girl 😍
I miss u already my soon to be wife

Me
I love you so much
And thank you ❤️
YOU SHOULD BE GETTING READY

Shawn
I am baby
I love you too

Me
This is weird right?

Shawn
It really is
I said I wouldn't cry so just don't make eye contact with me

Me
Wtf Shawn
You can't look at me either then
I've already cried like three times today

Shawn
Okay so we won't look at each other
Don't cry honey

Me
Okay deal

Shawn
Okay

Me
See you soon
Need to put my dress on!
And some stuff underneath

Shawn
Oh babe
Can't wait to see you
Hold you
Kiss you Mrs Mendes

Me
Hi this is meg, please leave Bella alone she needs to get ready. You already made her late this morning.
Also tell Brian to bring the car round front in ten minutes
And Bella said don't cry because she will too.

Shawn
Ahaha okay
Tell her I love her and okay I won't

-
"Oh my god, you're so beautiful" Dana gasps. I gulp holding the red tulips. "Is it too much?" I ask facing the mirror.

"Oh hell no! This is your day Bella. You're literally the prettiest bride ever" Kendall says wiping her tears. "Please don't cry" I go over holding her hands.

"You just look so pretty" she chuckles. "I can't believe this is happening" I say quietly.

"It is right now. Brian is here with the car so let's go down" meg says. "Can I have a minute alone" I ask. They all nod and respectfully leave.

I sit down at vanity just closing my eyes. I take deep breathes. This is real. I'm going to marry the one person I need the most.

"Honey are you okay?" I hear meg say. I take a few deep breathes standing up. "Yeah I'm good, this is just emotional" I chuckle nervously. "Well this is all for you and Shawn. You're truly meant to be" she hands me my bouquet rubbing my back.

I hold tight on to the my bouquet of red tulips which looked lovely against my dress. I slowly make my way down the stairs and feel Meg behind me lifting my dress.

"You look beautiful, happy birthday" Brian hugs me. "Shawn is literally shaking, he can't wait to see you" Brian says. "I can't wait either" I chuckle nervously.

"Come on, time to finally see the venue" Brian pulls out his arm. I link his arm walking out the manor to the fancy car Brian had.  He helped me in and he started driving.

I couldn't talk right now I was just so overwhelmed.

"We're here" Brian says. "Already" I look up.

"Oh my god" I gasp. I look out the window, it was so gorgeous.

There were rows of seats, red tulips down each ends of the isle, blossom trees down the sides of the chairs. Then at the end stood tall the blossom tree. An arc in front of the tree of red and white roses and there stood Shawn.

He looked so handsome. He wore a custom Armani suit in black, his hair done perfectly and a red tulip pinned to the breast of his suit.

"Ready?" Brian asks. "Do you have any water?" I ask him. He hands me a bottled water, I drink it all then nod. Brian goes over to the other side opening the door for me.

I step out he helps fix my trail. "Okay start walking whenever you're ready. You got this Bella" he gives me a hug then walks over beside Shawn who was stood facing the other way.

The orchestra set up at the side started playing the traditional music.

And I start walking.