36

"Bella, you trust Shawn right?"
Bella Croft

We were walking up to Shawn's place, he wanted to get changed and then go out for lunch. I waited for him to open the door, once it was open Brian came running over.

"Shawn" Brian whispers. "What?" Shawn asks.

"Is he here?" It was definitely a girl speaking. "Kenna" Brian whispers.

Then this beautiful girl appeared. The complete opposite to me. Long blonde hair cascading down her tight fitted top, she had pretty brown eyes, freckles painting her skin, her makeup was done to perfection, she looked like she had just stepped out of a magazine.

I gulped then stepped forward, I linked my fingers with Shawn's and put my other hand on his arm. He squeezed my hand gently, 'it's okay Bella' I could hear him saying it.

"Erm..." Matt walks out behind her and so does Jon. "Sorry I came a little unexpected but I need to talk to you Shawn" Kenna spoke, she sent him a smile and I saw her eyes take in his body. I mean I understand, he's incredibly handsome but can't she see I'm with him.

"We don't need to" Shawn shakes his head. "Shawn I just need half an hour, that's all" she moves forward a little and her eyebrows furrow.

I look at Brian and he sends me a small nod. "Kenna I-"

"Shawn please, I won't waste your time" she says, begging to talk to my boyfriend.

"Half an hour" he sighs. He turns to face me, I look up at him and he meets my eyes, should I leave?

"Oh I'll go" I move my hand away but he quickly takes it back then kisses my forehead. "I love you" he says in my ear. "I love you too" I peck his cheek.

"I'll go with you Bella" Brian announces putting his shoes on. "Yeah me too" Matt walks past Kenna grabbing his jacket. "Me three" Jon walks towards me.

"I'll text you okay" Shawn says. I nod then leave with the guys. "Erm... Jon do you want to drive? I have my car with me" I tell him as I pass him my keys. "Yeah sure" he nods.

We get in and I'm sat in the back with Matt and Brian is at the front with Jon.

"Is pizza okay?" Jon asks. "Yeah sure" I nod.

After a while we get there and sit down in a booth, Jon sat next to me and Matt opposite me with Brian beside him. We order then wait for our food. The boys start talking but I couldn't engage in the conversation my mind was focused on Shawn and that beautiful girl.

She was straight up gorgeous, there was now denying that. I now felt like Shawn had settled for me, something that wasn't right for his standards-

"Bella"

I hum looking up and a pizza is placed in front of me. "Thanks" I mumble.

"Bella?" Jon says. I look at him and see he looked worried.

"Nothings going to happen" he reassures me. "I know" I nod. "Who is she?" I ask.

"Ex girlfriend, he broke up with her like at the start of the year. She wasn't right for him" Matt explains. "She's a complete psycho too" Brian adds.

"Yeah she would literally stalk him when he wasn't with her, she was obsessive and would even cry when he didn't reply to her texts within two minutes. Girls a fucking weirdo" Jon scoffs.

"You have nothing to worry about. He loves you" Matt reassures me. I nod, I felt better but if this girl was a psycho she would be manipulative and what if she did something that would effect me and Shawn.

"Bella, you trust Shawn right?" Jon asks.

"Yeah, yeah I do" I nod. "Then it's gonna be okay" he smiles at me.

We soon bin the topic and eat. As Jon was in the middle of speaking about his girl troubles his phone dinged. "Shawn said we can come back now" he says. All of us started eating quicker and I ordered a pizza for Shawn to take.

Soon we were in the lift of the apartment complex. The elevator dinged and we walked out and were greeted by Kenna.

Mascara running down her face and her cheeks were pale. The boys acknowledged her with a nod and I walk past.

"Bella?" She calls. I turn back facing her. "Are you okay?" I ask, the girl was literally broken.

She nods then wipes her under eyes. "You're lucky to have Shawn. He's loyal and I can tell he loves you" she hiccups. "I never had the chance for him to love me so I can't guess how it feels but you're incredibly lucky, Bella" she says getting closer to me.

"I know, he's amazing" I nod. "Don't mess up like I did" she says in a hush tone moving closer. "Your heart will break, it's not fixable Bella. I'm telling you having your heart broken by him is something scary. You'll cry and cry, sob till you can't speak, heart will ache, it's all terrible Bella-"

"Okay crazy, leave before I call security" Jon steps in front of me before she could get closer. I didn't realise I was holding my breath and my hands were clenched.

Jon turns me around and walks me to the door.

I was shaken up. The girl was warning me.

"Don't let her get to you" Jon says to me. I nod and walk into the living room.

Shawn stood up, he hugs me tightly making me stumble, his face going in the crook of my neck. I lift my arms holding him and close my eyes. He won't hurt me.

"Everything okay?" I ask running my hand through his hair. "Yeah" he nods. He pulls back then kisses my forehead gently then takes my hand as we sit down with the guys, all of them looking at him to explain.