80

"All for you"
Bella Croft
August 27th

It's been a two weeks since we came back from Mexico and everything is just so perfect.

Yes I had a few more cries, my anxiety levels had gone higher and colour storms were bad but then Shawn was there to comfort me. He stayed by my side all the time.

Made me laugh, smile and feel those butterflies in my stomach. He was my everything.

We were at a good place right now. We were living together, waking up beside him, sleeping in his arms, eating together, talking together and the small things like brushing our teeth side by side or even cooking together it all made us happy.

-
"Bella!" Shawn shouts. "Yeah?" I ask back looking up from my laptop after checking my emails. "Come here babe!" He shouts.

I stand up closing my laptop and go to his room, well his closet. "Hmm what's up?" I ask walking in to see him looking at some clothes.

"Which one should I wear?" He points to the red wine coloured shirt and the black silk shirt with white floral prints all over it. "Erm the red one" I tell him.

"Okay" he looks at me grinning. "What?" I ask smiling. He pulls me in by my waist. "That means you have to wear that one" He spins me around and my eyes scan red wine dress hung up. It was beautiful, two thin straps, it was long and tight with a slit down the leg.

"What for?" I giggle turning back to him. "A date" his eyes were shining. "A date?" I ask smiling.

"Yes as in me and you" he chuckles. "Okay" I lean up kissing his lips. "No questions?" He asks. "Should I get ready?" I ask him. He nods kissing me once more before he lets me go.

So I quickly shower, do my makeup, straighten my hair then finally put the dress on with a pair of black heels. Wow Shawn had good taste.

I look at myself on the mirror and Shawn appears behind me wrapping his arms around me. He looked so gorgeous, hair done to perfection yet looking so effortless, the shirt showed his physique well, he had it tucked into a pair of black trousers and his boots.

"I've never seen someone look so beautiful" he says kissing my shoulder. "I have" I giggle turning to face him, my hands on his shoulders.

"You look so good" I bite down on my bottom lip. "So do you honey" he moves his thumb and move face so he could kiss me slowly. I hold the back of his neck and pull him closer to me wanting to kiss him deeper. I start walking and his legs hit the bed and he sits down pulling me on his lap. I sit and slip my tongue into his mouth. He holds my body closer to him. After a few minutes I pull back and he kisses down my neck to my exposed chest.

"Oh god I can't stop" He chuckles coming back up to meet my lips in a hungry, hot kiss. We continue a little longer then I pull back. "Should we leave the date? I want to just kiss you" I tell him. 

"I love that but we really need to go" he pecks my lips once more then we stand up. He takes my hand and we go downstairs.

"No way" I chuckle seeing my white bike against the wall. "We don't have to ride the bikes since you're all dressed up but the place isn't that far" he tells me. "Let's do it. I'll put my shoes in the basket and tie my dress to the side" I tell him walking over. I slip of my shoes and knot the dress a little higher.

I hadn't been on my bike in so long, it brought back so many good memories.

"Okay follow me" he shouts as we leave the gates. I follow behind him, he kept glancing back and calling my name to make sure I was okay.

He soon starts to slow down and comes to a stop. I copy and put my bike down putting my shoes back on and letting my dress down.

"I haven't been here in so long" I say looking at the bright blossom tree. All the pink flowers had come out and they looked so pretty in the blue sky, it was still light out just getting to sunset.

"I know that's why I brung you here, come on" he takes my hand and we go up to the tree. There was already a blanket laid out and a basket on top. "When did you plan this?" I chuckle looking up at him.

"I asked Brian to do it" he pecks my lips. "Here sit down, there's one more thing" he says. I sit on the floor and watch as he moves around the tree. "Ready?" He calls.

"Ready" I chuckle. Suddenly the tree lights up with fairy lights. "Oh my god" I gasp looking around. It looked like something out of a book.

He comes back and sits beside me. "I love you, I love this, love all of it. It's perfect" I place a hand on his cheek moving to kiss him.

"All for you" He grins.

"Do you know why we're here today?" He asks me. I shake my head waiting for him to answer.

"Well one year a go today this gorgeous girl fell on me. She literally fell for me" He chuckles. "She had the cutest smile, she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. She had a helmet on and she rode off on a white bike leaving me completely overwhelmed" he says.

I start smiling like crazy. "That was a year a go?" I ask in disbelief.

"It was" he nods smiling. "I know it's not the day we got together but I want to consider it our anniversary despite it not being a full year of being together. A year of knowing each other instead. Our anniversary"

"That's perfect. Happy one year"

"Happy anniversary" he leans down and kisses me sweetly.

I never would've thought a year ago I'd be here right now.