96

Sequel- part 4

"Shut up and drink your nasty looking smoothie"
Bella Croft Mendes
1 months later, March 14

"It's growing eh baby" Shawn says tiredly placing his hands at my stomach.

I was officially pregnant. Yes we found out a month ago but we didn't really believe it until we went to the doctors. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I couldn't be happier.

"I'm so excited for the bigger bump" I hum running my hands through Shawn's hair.

"What do you want it to be?" He asks me kissing my stomach then using his spare hand to trace shapes on my bare skin. He was in between my legs, head resting on my thigh looking at my stomach.

"Whatever, just need the baby to be healthy" I say honestly. I was just so happy to be pregnant. I couldn't wait to tell everyone, we decided to wait to tell everyone just in case.

"When's the due date babe?" He asks me. "September 12th" I tell him.

"Ooh I asked you out to September 14th that would be weird if the baby was born then"

"How'd you remember?" I ask smiling. "Why would I forget?" He chuckles.

"Do you have any names in mind?" He asks me. "Yeah obviously, do you?" I ask him. "Yeah duh. You wanna tell me?" He asks.

I shake my head no. "What? Why not baby I thought we were partners" he pouts playfully.
"I'll give you a hint" I tell him. He nods eager to find out. "Both the girl name and boy name start with an A" I say.

"Can I guess?" He asks. "Wait you give me a hint first" I tell him.

"Okay boy name starts with a R and girl name starts with an A" he says smugly.

"How bout we both get three guesses each and if we guess right we have to say it's right?" I tell him. "Okay so three guesses for the girl and three for the boy?" He asks. I nod and he leans up kissing me quickly. "It's a deal" he grins.

"You're so cute" I chuckle pulling him in again for a kiss.

-
"You know the waitress was called Amy, that a nice name don't you think?" Shawn says. I chuckle knowing the game he's playing.

"Do you think it's a nice name?" I ask him smirking. "Depends if you do" he winks at me. "You're such a flirt and stop guessing, We'll write them down and before we go to bed we'll give them to each other" I tell him.

"Okay but Amy is a good name right?" He asks. "It is but it's not that" I shake my head.

"Here's your red velvet cake and berry smoothie and a stack of pancakes and our all greens smoothie" the waitress puts the food down and looks Shawn up and down.

"Is there anything else you need?" She looks at Shawn with flirty eyes. Is this woman okay?

"Nope I'm good" Shawn shakes his head. "Are you sure? I could get you anything" she smiles at him licking her lips.

Do I really have to fight this girl whilst I'm pregnant?

"I'm sure thanks. Me and my wife are good" Shawn looks at me winking. "Oh cool" she nods and awkwardly walks away.

"Jealous?" Shawn raises an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm so jealous of her when you're married to me and we're having a baby" I roll my eyes picking up my smoothie.

"Uff feisty" he chuckles. "Shut up and drink your nasty looking smoothie" I tell him sarcastically. "Okay okay miss I'm so jealous" he says under his breath.

"I'm not jealous! But I'm pretty sure she can see I'm sat right here, with my big shiny ring indicating we're married" I shrug sitting back.

"So jealous baby" he chuckles. "Are you asking to sleep on the sofa?" I squint my eyes at him.

"Babe our house is so big I could sleep in the guest room or the other guest room or the other guest room"

"Fine then you can" I say and start eating my cake. "Babe, I'm just joking" Shawn chuckles.

"Baby?" He asks when I don't reply. "Bells, honey?" His voice suddenly goes all serious.

"Hi guys is everything okay?" A male approached us. I smile looking up at him. "Yeah Everything is prefect, thank you"

"Can I get you anything miss..?" He smiles down at me.

"It's Mrs and we don't need anything thanks" Shawn says making the boy leave us.

"Woah I smell jealousy" I say under my breath. Shawn quickly gets up and slides next to me in the booth, his arms going around my stomach holding me up against him.

"I'm not sleeping on the sofa" he says. "Whatever you say" I mumble still eating my cake. "Babe" he whines.

"Bells honey, I love you" he kisses my cheek. I couldn't help but smile. "I love you so much" he kisses me again. I giggle when I feel his stubble up against my skin.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too" I turn to him pecking his lips. "Ooh you taste sweet babe" he grins and pulls me in for a longer kiss.

"Okay stop let me eat my cake" I giggle. "And finish your sick smoothie so we can go home and I can take these jeans off" I say making him chuckle.

"It's kale!" He exclaims. "It's nasty" I chuckle.

"Whatever you still love me" he smirks.