49

"Don't think about him"
Bella Croft

France was cold and luckily I packed all my winter things. It was also beautiful and literally a breath of fresh air.

We arrived at the chateau and it was late night but everyone else had just arrived.

The other girls; Meg and Kendall were beautiful, Meg had short blonde hair and quite an unusual sense of style but it worked for her. Kendall had fiery ginger hair, freckles painting her skin, she also brought along her cat, ironically a ginger cat named Tommy.

Then there was Roman, he was tall, blonde and deep blue eyes. Alex, again tall, he had a shaved head and tattoos all over him. Jc who had dyed bleach blonde hair, he wore glasses and his nails were painted black. We had a good mix of people and I looked forward to spending time with all of them.

"Chloe came in earlier, she said rooms have been picked and we can do what we like as long as we keep the place clean and stick to the schedules we're getting tomorrow" Kendall explains as we all gather in the living room.

"Sick, can I sleep now" Jc asks. "Yeah we have to be up for six" Meg groans. Kendall picks up her cat "night everybody and none of you better sneak into my room. I have a girlfriend" she warns us all.

"Girlfriend?" Roman asks. "Yes, as in she has a vagina. Night everybody, sweet dreams" she chuckles then walks away and so do Jc and Roman.

"Want help with your luggage?" Josh asks me. "I'm good, thanks" I smile getting up.

"Night guys" I smile at Alex and Meg then go up with josh who helps me anyway.

"Ooo you got a good room" josh chuckles putting my bag down. "Yours is opposite right?" I ask earning a nod.

"They seem nice" I say. "They do. I'm kinda scared of Kendall" he laughs.

We both sit down on the bed, right beside of each other.

I couldn't help but think if was still with Shawn  I would've called him right now.

"Bella, I'm gonna head of to sleep now" he says facing me. I look at him taking in his green eyes. "Okay" I nod, my voice come out as a whisper.

He raises his hand and tucks my hair behind my ear. "Don't think about him"

"I'm not"

"You are"

"Am not"

"Prove it" I then do something stupid. I lean in and press my lips against his plump lips. He holds me securely using the same force I was against him.

It was a... a nice kiss.

He suddenly pulls back then his lips make their way down my neck. "Hold on" I get up, I close the door then put my bag on the floor.

I take the hem of my top pulling it over my body leaving me in a pale pink bra. "Fuck, we don't have to-"

I cut him off with my lips. My body straddles him as I push him down.

-
"Bella"

"Bella"

I shoot up panting and sweating. "Should I get you some water?" Kendall asks. I point to my bag.

Meg hands me my pills and Kendall gives me a glass of water. "Fuck girl, were you having a heart attack?" Meg asks rubbing my back. I look around seeing I was in my room, I was just wearing my underwear and josh had gone.

"I'm good" I nod. "Come on, you have an hour, we're all having breakfast together, Roman is cooking" Kendall tells me.

"Okay I'll be down soon"

-
I got dressed wearing a cream coloured hoodie and blue jeans, I went down to the dining room seeing everyone sat down and breakfast making my mouth water.

They all greet me with a good morning. "Hey Bella, can you help me in the kitchen" josh asks. I nod following him.

"About last night... I left because I know we both saw it as a mistake. We've both just gotten out a relationship, it's our first night here and I don't want you to think I was taking advantage of you or that I didn't like it because I did-"

"It's okay josh, it was a one time thing. We're friends right?" I ask. I knew deep inside it would only happen once, I just wanted to be held, I missed Shawn and I felt evil that I used another man to replace the comfort only Shawn could give me.

"Of course we're friends, now lets go eat" he smiles.

We sit down and begin eating, talking about ourselves and our interests and what we came here to do.

I quickly found out that Josh is boxer, Jc majored in maths, Roman is a chef, Alex is a photographer, Kendall is a health care student and Meg is an artist.

I had a feeling this was going to be an amazing trip, these people were so kind and I've never had so many friends, this was going to take me away from my heartbreak. France was a Shawn free zone.

Instagram
@bellacroft

Liked by 219Bellacroft: Nutella filled croissants🤤

Liked by 219
Bellacroft: Nutella filled croissants🤤

View comments...
Romanwoods: call me a 👨‍🍳
Itskendall: I'm. So. full
Megstott: I loved having breakfast with all of u💛
J.valentine: 1 out of many breakfasts!
Danaevans: am I being replaced? 🙃
Briancraigen: are WE being replaced?
Jon.Vinyl: can u send me some breakfast 🤤