29

"There's a leather chair"
Bella Croft

We were now sat in the back garden. Well I was sat down, the guys were playing football with Ryder.

"Hey honey, you okay?" Dad walks out and sits beside me. "Yeah I'm good, you?" I ask.

"Yeah everything's good. I just got a call from a client, they were your mothers friends. They've moved like four years ago from here up north and want to renovate the house, so they want me to go over this weekend" he explains.

"Are you gonna go?" I ask. "I'll have to, I'll take Ryder with me. We'll leave tonight and be back Monday morning. You wanna come along?" He asks.

"I think I'll be okay at home" I nod. "Should I pack for Ry?" I ask. "No I already did it, told him this morning too. He's definitely excited"

I should probably ask if Shawn can stay with me.

"Erm you could ask Shawn to stay with you for the weekend, I trust you and I know he'll keep you safe if anything happens" dad says calmly like he read my mind.

"Yeah I'll ask him and can you let the staff off this weekend, I promise I'll call you or anyone if something happens" I tell him.

"Okay but please don't cause me trouble Bells" he chuckles.

"Ryder! Come here!" Dad calls. Ryder comes running over and the boys look and begin talking amongst themselves.

"Go get changed and pee, we're leaving in fifteen minutes" dad says. "Right now?" Ryder asks. "Yeah son, go quick" dad chuckles standing up.

"Wait Ryder" I stand up then crouch down to give him a hug. "Don't miss me too much" I chuckle as I let go. "I won't" he giggles then runs away.

I hug my dad and look to see Shawn looking at me worriedly.

"Call me if you have a storm and take your pills Bells" he tells me pulling back. "I will, I promise" I nod. I kiss his cheek then he gives me another hug then leaves.

"Come here bella!" Brian shouts. I go down the steps onto the grass and walk over.

"Is everything okay? Shawn was scared to ask, he didn't want to seem nosy" Brian chuckles.

I look over at Shawn sending him a smile. "Everything is fine, dad and Ryder are going away for the weekend" I explain.

"Oh so you'll be alone here?" Shawn asks crossing his arms over his chest. I shake my head walking over to him. "Will you stay with me?" I ask him.

"Of course" he nods. "What about us?" Matt pouts playfully. "You guys can go home, wait can you drop of my things please?" Shawn asks.

"It's okay, I'll get the driver to get your things" I tell him.

-
Soon the boys and the staff leave. Then I'm left alone with Shawn. I grab his bag from the driver then shut the door locking it. I turn dropping the bag as Shawn grabs my waist pulling me towards him, his lips push against mine.

I start walking and his back presses against the wall and he flips us over. "I've been dying to get you alone" he mutters kissing down my jaw. His hands run down my body then he tugs on the hem. I nod when he looks up at me.

He lifts the hoodie throwing it to the side, my burgundy bra on show.

"Fucking hell gorgeous" he pushes me against the wall and places a hand beside my head then kisses down my chest, sucking on the skin near my breasts.

My hands fly up to his hair and I arch my back pushing him against me.

"Where should we do this love?" He asks, his lips making their way up my jaw and to my lips.

"The library" I gasp as he begins sucking on my bottom lip and his hands explore my body. "The library?" He asks pulling back. "There's a leather chair" I tell him.

I push him back then take his hand pulling him towards the library. He hits my bum as I walk making me giggle.

-smut-

"Oh the leather chair" he nods as we walk in. I turn around looking at him, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Sit on the chair baby" he tells me, his voice was wonderfully deep and raspy. I nod sitting on the chair.

I watch as he lifts his shirt off and crouches down and pushes my legs apart. His hands set on my knees then he rubs them up my thighs and to my zip. He undoes the button and zip. I lift myself slightly and he pulls me jeans down then begins kissing up my leg keeping eye contact with me.

He kisses up near the hem of my lace underwear. His lips part and suddenly he licks a stripe from my waist up my stomach then his head in between my breasts.

"You're so beautiful" he mumble softly, his lips meeting with mine. The kiss was dirty and wet.

He pulls back abruptly and begins kissing down my neck, my breasts, stomach then he kisses over my underwear.

"Shawn" I whisper clutching his hair in my hand. His fingers tug down my panties and he shoves them in his pocket sending me a wink.

He crawls back up and lifts my legs so they're on his shoulders and his eyes are set on my heat.

"Fuck" he mumbles. His lips gently kiss up my inner thighs. Then finally his lips attach to my heat and he begins sucking gently. I then realise how wet I am due to the loud suckling noises.

I feel his nose nudges against me and I push him closer. "Smell divine baby" he groans. His hot tongue licks a stripe from my entrance to my clit. "Shawn" I moan.

"Louder babe, no ones here" he squeezes my thighs. His lips find my bundle of nerves and he sucks gently making me whimper and arch my back, selfishly wanting more.

"Stop moving or I'll stop" he says harshly. I nod then feel his two long fingers smear around my arousal. "Here" he brings the same two fingers up to my lips.

I open my mouth holding his wrist. I hold eye contact as I begin sucking on his long fingers.

Suddenly I jolt forward when I feel two fingers inside me, moving in and out at a fast pace, I look down seeing his fingers move in me, my wetness dripping on to him.

"Sit back" he moves his fingers from my mouth and I sit back, the cool leather felt amazing against my skin.

"Fucking love you, love your body, love how wet you get for me" he groans talking into my heat. "Shawn" I moan as his tongue begins darting in me, his tongue swirling around my walls. I was so close. "Don't, not yet" he says strictly.

My body begins growing weak as the pleasure gets too much. His fingers join his tongue. His tongue and lips sucking on my clit and his fingers curling up inside me, going deep meeting my g spot.

"I feel you cumming" he groans. "Cum around my fingers Bella" he demands his fingers moving faster and faster.

I tug his hair and gently pull. "I'm gonna-" I let out a loud moan, Shawn's name escaping my lips as I fall into the euphoria of my orgasm.

His fingers kept going then I relaxed as he licked me up and down gently then pulled back. His lips and chin glistening. I sit up and pull him towards me crashing his lips against me.

"So incredible" I moan against his lips. He pulls back then holds up his fingers to his mouth, his eyes on mine and he sucks on his fingers. He pulls them out and holds them to my lips.

It was dirty. Extremely dirty.

I hold his wrist and took his fingers in my mouth watching as his lips curve in a smile. I stop then he pulls hand away just smiling at me.

"Was it too much?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Loved it" I mumble as I pull him in kissing him deeply.

"Let's get you to bed" he smiles.